No announcement yet.

FAO Scott Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can discuss anything you want providing there are no insults, those wishing to join in can do so and those that don't move to a thread they do want to read.

Deleted threads and bans are discussed first and I'm sure there will no longer be instant bans given without discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by SullivanQPR View Post
      Up to you what you post, and what interests you.
      I was just giving my opinion.

If you want to dig out GP from now til xmas 2020, even though he's now gone... crack on. Not been edited or deleted, has it?
      no but in the post before you said you want to "consign that kind of thing to the past"
      luckily its not up to you then isnt it

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        You can discuss anything you want providing there are no insults, those wishing to join in can do so and those that don't move to a thread they do want to read.

Deleted threads and bans are discussed first and I'm sure there will no longer be instant bans given without discussion.
        good to know MYU thanks as Petey loved using the delete and instaban button many a time

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          no but in the post before you said you want to "consign that kind of thing to the past"
          luckily its not up to you then isnt it
          I would like that. I suspect I'm not alone in that.
          But like you say, it aint up to me.
          Carry on posting what you like, have your own free-for-all, nothing is outside the boundaries? Fair enough.

We'll just have to see how that little scenario turns out.
          "Trust In Warnock" - Don't just type it - Do It.

Comment

I would like that. I suspect I'm not alone in that.
            But like you say, it aint up to me.
            Carry on posting what you like, have your own free-for-all, nothing is outside the boundaries? Fair enough.

We'll just have to see how that little scenario turns out.
            i do post what i like hence the Petey instabans and the post deletions over the years
            and as for "We'll just have to see how that little scenario turns out" ....that made me lol big time cheers
            what do you do in your spare time? burn books?

Comment

i do post what i like hence the Petey instabans and the post deletions over the years
              and as for "We'll just have to see how that little scenario turns out" ....that made me lol big time cheers
              what do you do in your spare time? burn books?
              Missunderstood me there.
              There is currently a discussion among staff about unbanning posters, and doing a bit more of what you would like. I tend to agree with you about much of that, and I'm all for giving people another go. New era... and all that.

But if people insist on carrying on having personal digs about other members of the site, whether that is Pete, you, me, or anyone else, then it wont help anyone to move on. Maybe you don't want to move on? Fair enough.

I would just hope that the removal of Paladini, and Petes resignation from this site would make those subjects more than a bit pointless as time goes by. Even more pointless than they are now.
              It doesn't mean that personal abuse on here will be seen as ok, all of a sudden.

That's what I meant by seeing how things pan out.

And in my spare time, I drown kittens.
              "Trust In Warnock" - Don't just type it - Do It.

Comment

Missunderstood me there.
                There is currently a discussion among staff about unbanning posters, and doing a bit more of what you would like. I tend to agree with you about much of that, and I'm all for giving people another go. New era... and all that.

But if people insist on carrying on having personal digs about other members of the site, whether that is Pete, you, me, or anyone else, then it wont help anyone to move on. Maybe you don't want to move on? Fair enough.

I would just hope that the removal of Paladini, and Petes resignation from this site would make those subjects more than a bit pointless as time goes by. Even more pointless than they are now.
                It doesn't mean that personal abuse on here will be seen as ok, all of a sudden.

That's what I meant by seeing how things pan out.

And in my spare time, I drown kittens.

(well, maybe except the kitten part).

And as Sullivan says it works both ways. The more mature posters are the more chance Sullivan, myself and others will have in aguing that we lift bans.

Comment

"nannies" loving the new nickname, thank you paul, you are back on the xmas card list, might even get the mistletoe out for you.

Comment

Are you mods gonna keep us up to date on who you're gonna unban so we can have bets on em....i'll get me coat

Comment

Vblock, why the constant digs and endless sarcasm?
                      People are discussing ways of allowing a lot of what you would like to see more of, yet you consistently demonstrate exactly the attitude that is the main opposition to it.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        Vblock, why the constant digs and endless sarcasm?
                        People are discussing ways of allowing a lot of what you would like to see more of, yet you consistently demonstrate exactly the attitude that is the main opposition to it.
                        and here comes Grand Nanny.........
                        what attitude is it that you object to Brighton?
                        Sarcasm i accept (is that allowed on this forum???)
                        Last edited by vblockranger; 17-11-2011, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                          I would be interested as well though not sure why Scott Jones would know anything especially as he has been living abroad for ages
                          Paladini's off shore accountant !!!!

Comment

Sh it so if all goes ahead we could have a MB with, Weare, Scott jones, Terry ball, paladinooo and HA9 hahaha Fu ck I ll certainly be posting more!!!

Comment

and here comes Grand Nanny.........
                              what attitude is it that you object to Brighton?
                              Sarcasm i accept (is that allowed on this forum???)
                              I refuse to believe that you can be so stupid as not to know.

But I'm keeping an open mind.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                I refuse to believe that you can be so stupid as not to know.

But I'm keeping an open mind.
                                lol do that
                                might be a good idea that you use that open mind when moderating for an unbiased and balanced outlook. We all have opinions and we all should be allowed to express them as long as we leave out personal attacks on fellow board members (apart from Petey as he deserves all he gets )

Comment

Working...
                                X