Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The top 10 most overrated players in the Premier League right now: Terry, Carragher,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who came up with that list?,who's opinion is this?
    Anyone know? I apologize if says who in the article, but I couldn't see it.

Comment

What happened to Rio most overated player in Prem for years

Comment

James Milner...modern day steve claridge

Comment

That article was clearly written by a United fan what about Rio Ferdinand, John O Shea, Anderson, Johnny Evans, Darren Fletcher these are players who on their day who would look very average in a mid table side.

Ferdinand has to be along with Terry the most over rated player off his era.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            That article was clearly written by a United fan what about Rio Ferdinand, John O Shea, Anderson, Johnny Evans, Darren Fletcher these are players who on their day who would look very average in a mid table side.

Harsh on Rio as at his best, he was class. I also think Fletcher deserves better credit. I used to think he was a shocking player, but he's better than I gave him credit for. No different to Hargreaves if you ask me, and many rave about him.

As for O'Shea and Evans, they are bot very average. Anderson has to be the wosrt player to have been in a Manure side for many years, right after John Curtis. F**king awful player.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

You say that but you are naming what was, for a fair bit of last season, a fair slice of Man Utds side. From memory they didn't do that badly. I'm not a great fan of O'Shea or Anderson but they must have something. Also think Ferdinand is the nearest England has produced to a Continental, ball playing centre back who can also tackle and head the ball - just because he has gone off lately it doesnt wipe out a pretty incredible career imho.

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
                Another point.. How the f**k is Torres not in there? He's less on form than Helguson..
                Well this makes little sense considering Helguson is on fantastic form.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  Harsh on Rio as at his best, he was class. I also think Fletcher deserves better credit. I used to think he was a shocking player, but he's better than I gave him credit for. No different to Hargreaves if you ask me, and many rave about him.

As for O'Shea and Evans, they are bot very average. Anderson has to be the wosrt player to have been in a Manure side for many years, right after John Curtis. F**king awful player.
                  Hargreaves when he was healthy was twice the player Fletcher ever was.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post
                    Hargreaves when he was healthy was twice the player Fletcher ever was.
                    I won't agree with that. Hargreaves at his best ran around and it helped him look good. He lived off that World Cup where we had such a shite side that he was a shining light. Never really rated him as a top-class player. Not awful, but not top class. Hargreaves is a central midfield version of Jamie Mackie. Not that it's a bad thing as Mackie's work ethic gets him further than his skill should allow, but that's why I see not much difference between Owen and Darren.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

SWP over-rated? This journalist is thick.
                      On Julio Cesar...
                      Originally posted by Franky Boy
                      laughable... but if we pull this off, ill get circumsized

Comment

Working...
                      X