Anyone read Italian ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone read Italian ?

Come riporta la stampa inglese, Luca Toni (34), attaccante della Juventus ex Palermo, in scadenza di contratto con i biaconeri nel 2012, sarebbe un obiettivo del Queens Park Rangers....

Don't know what it says, but if it's what i'm thinking YES YES YES get in there
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Former Juventus and Palermo striker, Luca Toni (34) is an objective (transfer target) of Queens Park Rangers according to a small article in the English press.

Comment

If it's what I'm thinking................Too old,looking for a last payday.

Comment

Luca Toni? Come on now...we're not under that ownership anymore.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Yeah ,seems like he stamped on an englishman.had a row in scouseland resulting in controversy.the scrap is oblivious to queens park rangers...chow
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Thought we were after him ?....Rather Defoe anyhow

Tottenham's interest in Juventus striker Amauri could spell the end of Jermain Defoe's White Hart lane career. Reports in Italy and Brazil suggest that Amauri, aged 31, could be on his way to the Premier League.

Comment

dont want him!

Comment

Come riporta la stampa inglese, Luca Toni (34), attaccante della Juventus ex Palermo, in scadenza di contratto con i biaconeri nel 2012, sarebbe un obiettivo del Queens Park Rangers.
                  As reported in the English press, Luca Toni (34) Juventus Striker and ex Palermo, is out of contract with the black and whites (Juventus) in 2012, he could be a target for Queens Park Rangers.

Comment

......would rather luca brassi..............top hitman!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Why is every Pasta guzzla associated to us ? Is it cos we have a Italian chef ?

Comment

No more Italians please. We have had enough from Briatore.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                          No more Italians please. We have had enough from Briatore.
                          Unless we can get ourselves De Rossi, Balotelli or Chiellini.... they aint half bad
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Unless we can get ourselves De Rossi, Balotelli or Chiellini.... they aint half bad

Or selection of cold meats and a calzone hey matty
                            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                              Or selection of cold meats and a calzone hey matty
                              Im starting to think you might fancy me Mellow with all these comments
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X