Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What really happened between Anton Ferdinand and John Terry - Exclusive :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What really happened between Anton Ferdinand and John Terry - Exclusive :)

This is what I have been told on good authority and it really doesn't bode well for John Terry. I know its another JT thread but I thought some might like to hear this.

What follows is is pretty much what I absorbed...

Chelsea had a corner and John Terry comes up for it. Anton Ferdinand picks him up and a little banter is exchanged between the two of them. Anton rubs it in asking Terry what's the score "1-0 is it JT"...

Terry then replies "F**k off Anton you w*nker".

To which Anton then replies "I'm not a w*nker, a w*nker John is someone who shags one of his team mates missus."

At this point JT then gets him back up and calls Anton a "Bl**k c**t!" This is think is when the ref come in and the camera's were on him speaking to Anton and other players witnessed him say this and I think was when we was given the freekick.

The best bit about the whole situation is (well there isn't really a best bit given what Terry actaully did) ... Sky's camera's then panned onto JT face as he's running back and caught him mumble it again. This obviously supported Anton's statement and other players statements regarding the incident. Saying it once was bang out of order and disgusting but getting caught on camera saying again really won't help his defence.

It will be interesting to see how Mr. JT (I'm not a racist) will try and worm his way out of this one.

Sorry if this isn't new info, been too busy to read the boards of late :(

no idea what to believe to be honest mate. such a big story i'd rather keep myself out of guessing what went on until it's all resolved.

Comment

to be fair i was under impression that anton hadnt heard anything , what your suggessting is that he did hear it , if he did he showed a remarkable amount of restraint!!

Comment

I have no doubts Terry called him a F..... Black C... but it all depends on the context of how he said it. The video coverage doesn't bode well for Terry as everything i have seen is said with venom not questioning, just have a feeling he will slime out of it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
          I have no doubts Terry called him a F..... Black C... but it all depends on the context of how he said it. The video coverage doesn't bode well for Terry as everything i have seen is said with venom not questioning, just have a feeling he will slime out of it though.
          more likely the fa bury it

Comment

Maybe John was just describing what Wayne Bridge's missus looks like down below

Comment

You're no Ric-Roc, if your good authority is the Mirror!
              ======================================
              Affair taunt at the root of John Terry racism allegations

The race row engulfing John Terry and Anton Ferdinand was sparked by a verbal taunt, it has been claimed.

As the dispute from the spat continues to rage, Sunday Mirror Sport can reveal a dramatic *insight into what caused the confrontation between the Chelsea and England skipper and the 26-year-old QPR defender.

Terry, 30, accepts that video footage *suggests he called Ferdinand a “f****** black c*** ”.

But he claims this was his attempt to clarify a misunderstanding. Terry insists he did not racially abuse the QPR defender.

Now, Sunday Mirror Sport *understands that Ferdinand’s account of events contradicts Terry’s *version.

Ferdinand, the younger brother of England *defensive stalwart Rio, admits that he did not hear Terry’s comments that were caught on *camera and sparked the heated debate in the wake of last Sunday’s west *London derby at Loftus Road.

But the Sunday Mirror *investigation *reveals the *players *originally exchanged words after a clash.

It is alleged by senior QPR officials and sources close to Ferdinand that Terry said to Ferdinand: “Stop acting like a c***.”

Ferdinand immediately retorted: “No, acting like a c*** is s****ing your best mate’s girlfriend.”

This appears to be a *reference to Terry’s *alleged relationship with Vanessa Perroncell, the former girlfriend of his then Chelsea team-mate Wayne Bridge.

Their reported affair was revealed in February 2010, saw Terry stripped of the England captaincy and sparked a furious backlash from Bridge and other football *figures.

Last Sunday, after the verbal exchange,Terry is seen walking away.

He then delivers the comments that are now under scrutiny by the FA.

Anton’s brother Rio was appointed England *skipper by coach Fabio Capello in the fall-out from the Terry-Perroncell affair.

JT reclaimed the England captain’s armband in March this year in controversial manner. Despite saying he’d never reinstate Terry as his skipper, Capello performed a U-turn as Rio – and a string of *alternative captains – were hit by *injuries.

Last night, a Chelsea spokesman declined to comment on the basis that the incident is now part of an FA investigation and that the club are not *making any further *comment at the moment.

John Terry’s personal adviser Paul Nicholls also declined to comment.
              http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...cle823970.html

Comment

I've read the same elsewhere, Dazzer.
                Obviously we are not privvy to the statements made, but that footage was not of an explanation, the body language was too aggressive.
                And if the police take action, there is no way the FA can bury it.
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Dont think they can bury it, now the Police are involved but think insufficient evidence may get him off the charge. As i say though i have no doubt he said it and if he did then he deserves everything coming to him.

Comment

Very interesting. Maybe someone else beat me to the papers ;)

Comment

Rumour has it the FA have already decided the video evidence is 'inconclusive' so as far as Terry is concerned he has no case to answer.

No shock there. They were always going to back him after the ####### up in re appointing him skipper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                        Rumour has it the FA have already decided the video evidence is 'inconclusive' so as far as Terry is concerned he has no case to answer.

No shock there. They were always going to back him after the ####### up in re appointing him skipper.
                        f

If this is what ends up happening then the people who are constantly lobbying for more black managers will appeal it etc...

This could go on for ages

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                          But didn't JT claim (paraphrasing here) "I was replying angrily to what he thought I called him"...

If that's the case then surely the issue is with whether JT did call him *that* phrase. The camera merely shows JT denying the actual crime - so it's elimentary what the camera actually shows seeing that JT was denying something that happend OFF camera.

Surely the case should focus on that rather than the camera image?

Comment

I agree. But as I say the FA are very much in his corner. Think their stance is its all a big misunderstanding etc etc.

What the police will do I couldn't tell you but I'm not expecting anything to come of this. He has had more lives than a litter of cats.

Comment

Has England ever had a worse captain?
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                              X