SWP to be in the final England squad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWP to be in the final England squad?

He is in the initial 30 and really hopes he makes the final cut and gets included in the squad for the Spain and Sweden games as fully deserves to get his place back in my opinion

I just watched the whole game again this morning and he was more outstanding then when I watched him yesterday if that makes sense

If Bothroyd keeps that up - and appeciate its v early days with him when we were all despairing about him a few weeks ago - he won't be doing his chances any harm either.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      He is in the initial 30 and really hopes he makes the final cut and gets included in the squad for the Spain and Sweden games as fully deserves to get his place back in my opinion

I just watched the whole game again this morning and he was more outstanding then when I watched him yesterday if that makes sense
      The same mate, watching the game again today he looked a lot better then watching it from the stands

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

Super game from him yesterday. With his body, and if injury free, he could be playing until his forties. Being back in London and being a big fish in a smaller bowl seems to suit him. Hope he doesn`t get picked. Prob better for us.

Comment

Working...
        X