So Man City were "poor"....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Man City were "poor"....

I've seen no due credit given to little old Queens Park Rangers anywhere in the national media.
    Watched a re-run of ESPN and that div blonde was asking City players innane questions and the whole programme was still set up to massage their world class sized ego's.

B0llix to 'em!

Fair play to the crowd - once again we played our part. Can we do that against West Brom etc please?!

Credit to Warnock and the boys but obvious special praise to Ali Faurlin. Immense. Just keep doing that consistently please sir!

Finally - Adam Johnson. Couldn't quite see your boots when you came on. You need to leave Citeh asap as Mancini is ruining your game - if you dont join us to be a starter on the wide then we'll just have to go for Victor Moses.

RANGERS AND PROUD OF IT
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Watched goals on sunday,all they were banging on about was David Silva and Aguero,then talking about Messi! Nothing about the performance of Rangers!
    I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

read the man city forum - someone posted the link earlier - then you will see a v different story - lots of city fans really impressed with rangers.

Comment

Goals on Sunday was a Man City w@nk fest this morning. Shame really as I like that show although that ***** off of X factor is a bit of a bell end.

Just had a mooch through the rags & they give us a good account tbf.

As mentioned above the Blue Moon forum gave us 99% praise.

The facts are we outplayed them check the stats. Difference is their finishing was absolutely clinical.

Comment

So if they were poor? We made 'em poor. Manchester United were poor in last years Champions League final- Because Barcelona made them poor. Fortunately for City they won yesterday although they were poor. What they showed yesterday is what is significant for a title winning side. Like United did so many times last year, for instance against Blackpool and West Ham away, both times 0-2 down and although they were poor they had the quality to score thoose vital goals.
          We really gave it all yesterday, like we did against Chelsea and that time we won. The rest of this year is going to be a ****ing joy to watch us - even better after January, believe me.
          COYRSsssssssss

Comment

We got in their faces and up their arses and stopped them playing their normal game for long spells during the match.
            Disappointing that the media choose to ignore that.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

which is why bints should be condemned to just shopping/ironing /trimmimg pubic hair in readiness on saturday afternoons!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                which is why bints should be condemned to just shopping/ironing /trimmimg pubic hair in readiness on saturday afternoons!
                Hope you're not talking about me, Facto!!

Comment

im quite partial to a bit of 'stubble' swanners my kentish cutie pie!!

Comment

im quite partial to a bit of 'stubble' swanners my kentish cutie pie!!
                    Sorry, Facto, you'll be waiting a loooooooooooooooooooooong time!

Comment

:shy:..........i'll wait til the seas freeze over for a beauty such as you my mon petit cherrie!

Comment

:shy:..........i'll wait til the seas freeze over for a beauty such as you my mon petit cherrie!
                        Mail on Sunday reporter was very complimentary

Comment

Lots on here slate talk sport - but listening to them on the way home they did nothing but praise and talk us up............and we were live commentary on there so they did watch the whole game
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I know a couple of City fans that go home and away, they said that bar Bayern, we are the best team they've come up against and also one of the only teams to have really rattled them.

The main thing is we all know how well we played, now we have to repeat that against Stoke, Norwich and WBA

Comment

Working...
                            X