No announcement yet.

Whats Wrong With Taarabt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warnock hinted in the press conference that he's not happy with his fitness levels and needs to train harder.

Comment

He did say he was putting in extra work on Wednesday when players were off and sure he mentioned he was in the squad in the press conference on Friday

Comment

Yeah he mentioned that too, but he still doesn't think he's up to speed.

Comment

It is really frustrating after seeing the magic he done last season and he is more then capable of doing it in the prem but there are deeper issues that we obviously dont know about

People will say he cant hack it in the Prem but anyone who saw him play last season will know he is more then capable to make an impact at least but at the moment he aint even seeing the bench

Comment

Things have definitely turned sour ever since the alleged half-time dressing room incident at Spurs.

Comment

People have to accept he is finished at QPR, as he can't accept he is no longer the main man and just a Squad player. Dress it up any way you want, but that is the fundamental problem and why he is not wanted / needed / liked at the moment by his team mates.

Comment

Morocco Mole from Secret Squirrel comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  People have to accept he is finished at QPR, as he can't accept he is no longer the main man and just a Squad player. Dress it up any way you want, but that is the fundamental problem and why he is not wanted / needed / liked at the moment by his team mates.
                  i agree with that Paul. However, for me Adel did more than anyone to get us promoted last season. Therefore, as much as I like the new bunch, they've got a long way to go to be up there with Adel for what he's done for my club.

Comment

He never does anything for the club.

Comment

So, in summary.....no one knows.

But idle speculation will reign.

Losing the Captaincy
                      Not pulling his weight
                      Having too much weight to pull
                      Lost his passport
                      Ate his passport
                      Ramadhan (not eating) / Eid (stuffing his face)
                      Believing his Agents
                      His Wife's cooking
                      Death of a close family member
                      Not passing
                      Passing too much
                      Passing badly
                      Pursuing his hobby to travel all London Bus routes
                      Headbutting Buzz
                      Half Time tantrum at Spurs
                      Training too hard
                      Not training hard enough
                      Not training
                      Shooting too much
                      Not shooting enough
                      Wayward Shooting
                      Being too Greedy (with the ball)
                      Being too Greedy (without the ball)

Bored !

Comment

I think that just about covers it!

Comment

I know about things behind the scenes that are not the best re; Adel but imho not enough to be bombed out. Would much rather have him on the bench than sitting at home. Fitness levels are being talked about but I don't think I've ever seen Adel looking trim & lean, he always seems to be carrying a few extra pounds but it doesn't stop him doing what he does.

Honestly think he would of unlocked that game yesterday.

Personal opinion only.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                            I know about things behind the scenes that are not the best re; Adel but imho not enough to be bombed out. Would much rather have him on the bench than sitting at home. Fitness levels are being talked about but I don't think I've ever seen Adel looking trim & lean, he always seems to be carrying a few extra pounds but it doesn't stop him doing what he does.

Honestly think he would of unlocked that game yesterday.

Personal opinion only.

I don't know about behind the scenes, but Norwich are not that good and I think it's a shame he wasn't even given the chance to come off the bench for even 20 minutes.
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Need to know the true reasons why he ain't playing as he is needed and all we are given is sorry excuses

How do we know Adel is at fault if we don't know why he ain't even getting on the bench

We would not even be in the Prem if it was not for him and want to see him given more chances to prove himself

Comment

Only Warno and Adel knows the answers.

Comment

Working...
                                X