Whats Wrong With Taarabt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats Wrong With Taarabt?

I dont buy the stomach bug excuse for missing todays game and likely there is issues after the Spurs match

Its plain to see he aint mentally in the right state of mind and something is bothering him

Whether its issues with the club or even something that is bothering him outside of football it really is showing when his been playing

He has not played every game terrible but we all know he has so much more to offer as he showed that last season

Still think he will turn it around and prove himself in the Prem but just hope he does it while with us
    Last edited by Dale; 06-11-2011, 01:25 AM.

Originally posted by Dale View Post
    I dont buy the stomach bug excuse for missing todays game and likely there is issues after the Spurs match

Its plain to see he aint mentally in the right state of mind and something is bothering him

Whether its issues with the club or even something that is bothering him outside of football it really is showing on the pitch

He has not played every game terrible but we all know he has so much more to offer as he showed that last season

Still think he will turn it around and prove himself in the Prem but just hope he does it while with us
    After today's showing can't see him getting back in at all

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
      After today's showing can't see him getting back in at all
      Wouldn't go that far lol but yeah I think something's up, I mean he has used this excuse 2 or 3 times before I think
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

The stomach complaint has been mentioned several times this season, and I seem to remember it cropped up last season as well.
        If it IS genuine, they need to seek medical help, as it has been going a long time.
        Perhaps his new wife isn't a very good cook...
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

not sure i believe he is injured/sick either (clue is no one is giving a consistent line on this).

but honestly... we gave the ball away much less without him. let's face facts, so far, he hasn't done it at this level. he hasn't delivered enough at this level to justify the amount of times he's given the ball away.

i honestly hope that he ups his game... proves himself. it must be a tough time to be adel. if he can come back, he'll be fantastic. if not, i'll always be grateful for his contribution last season.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
            not sure i believe he is injured/sick either (clue is no one is giving a consistent line on this).

but honestly... we gave the ball away much less without him. let's face facts, so far, he hasn't done it at this level. he hasn't delivered enough at this level to justify the amount of times he's given the ball away.

i honestly hope that he ups his game... proves himself. it must be a tough time to be adel. if he can come back, he'll be fantastic. if not, i'll always be grateful for his contribution last season.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

no coment

Comment

Didn't miss him at all, in fact we were better without him, no disrespect to Adel.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

i don't think it's got anything to do with it - but just to bear in mind it's Eid on Sunday, so this may have had an effect.

Comment

I heard he'd caught a nasty dose of 'being a complete bell end'!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post

Whether its issues with the club or even something that is bothering him outside of football it really is showing when his been playing

prob strugling after eating all those pies....thanks adel....wish you al the best for the future....have a nice life...go help some other championship team out as you got what it takes for the big leagues.......bye bye

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post
                        no coment
                        Looks like after the RicRoc saga no more ITK on this site. Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          Looks like after the RicRoc saga no more ITK on this site. Shame.

Not the case, at all.

But there is such a thing as very bad timing.
                          "Trust In Warnock" - Don't just type it - Do It.

Comment

Whats Wrong With Taarabt?
                            Ok here goes.
                            1 He listens to his advisors too much
                            2 He likes to take all penalties and free kicks
                            3 He gets caught in possession too often
                            4 He doesn't like being subbed
                            5 He likes public transport too much (see above)
                            6 He hates watching games on the sidelines (see both the above)

Comment

The official line was he had a stomach bug this week.

Not disputing that, but I found what Warnock said to the ESPN cameras quite interesting, about the team having no "individuals" and playing like a team versus Manchester City
                              Last edited by qblockpete; 06-11-2011, 01:45 PM.
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X