Exclusive – Ince: ‘John Terry is not a racist’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclusive – Ince: ‘John Terry is not a racist’

Ex-United star says England captain is not racist, even if he's found guilty of abusing Anton Ferdinand

More...

Brilliant logic - not racist even if found guilty of racial abuse.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Brilliant logic - not racist even if found guilty of racial abuse.

Comment

What a crock of sh@t...seriously ince thats BS

Comment

yeah... cos im sure no-one has ever said things like black ****, white ****, ####, chink, somalian something or the other. id say pretty much most people in this country are racists then. was it a racist comment? of course it was and he should be dealt with but he is not a racist.

racist:a belief that human races have distinctive characteristics that determine their respective cultures, usually involving the idea that one’s race is superior and has the right to control others

Comment

To be fair to "Incy" and his logic, he was never a world class footballer, despite being paid like one, and playing for world class teams.

So maybe he has a point.

W*nker.
            "Trust In Warnock" - Don't just type it - Do It.

Comment

dont be so thick ince!! Terry not a racisist,A F is a fellow Englishman a fellow Londoner a fellow pro footballer His brother played along side Terry for the country He claims He's so proud to captain yet He is prepaired to drag the captaincy of England down to the level of the Tery clan

Comment

Is this the same Paul Ince that kicked up a big fuss about how many black managers there were in England? Tool

Comment

Sounds like the Terry spin machine is in full drive, dragging up every black man he has ever played with to insist he isn't a racist. Next week: "Race Relations: the way I see it by Emile Heskey." All these well paid players and ex players stick together.

Comment

Like I posted somewhere else, on this logic, if you beat up your wife it doesn't mean you're a wife beater because you did it in the heat of the moment?
                    Biggest pile of turd to say that Ince.
                    Ironically, on the same show this morning, when asked the same question, Garth Crooks said, if he's found to have said it then, yes, he's a racist
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      Like I posted somewhere else, on this logic, if you beat up your wife it doesn't mean you're a wife beater because you did it in the heat of the moment?
                      Biggest pile of turd to say that Ince.
                      Ironically, on the same show this morning, when asked the same question, Garth Crooks said, if he's found to have said it then, yes, he's a racist
                      Agree - its when you are under stress - as he was - that your true feelings come out.

Comment

Funny that we are not hearing any comments about Anton from anyone, seems to me that Terry is generating his own media circus here himself...........utterly pathetic and stomach wrenching I dislike this guy more and more and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                          Funny that we are not hearing any comments about Anton from anyone, seems to me that Terry is generating his own media circus here himself...........utterly pathetic and stomach wrenching I dislike this guy more and more and more.
                          As Garth Crooks said on the radio this morning, it is a real sad state of affairs that Anton is getting abuse for this. He has done nothing wrong and will be the one to come out of this with his pride totally in tact.
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Ince: ‘John Terry is not a racist’
                            Terry: "Paul Ince is a black ###x"

Comment

who even cares any more,surely we have more important things to worry about

Comment

Working...
                              X