Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fergie warns Rio he's no longer first choice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fergie warns Rio he's no longer first choice...

Rio Ferdinand's future at Manchester United has been thrown into doubt after Sir Alex Ferguson revealed he is no longer first choice

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz1cTivcAU8

Do you think he might like to come back down to London and play in the same team with his brother?

Barca keeping tabs I read somewhere.

Puyol getting no younger & already played with Pique.
    Last edited by Guest; 01-11-2011, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Would be great if NW could get him, fact his brother is here and would start every game if fit, you never know.
      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

I don't rate Rio at all. His positioning sense is awful and it's only his pace that's got him out of trouble over the years. Now his pace is going because he's getting older, he's been found wanting.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          I don't rate Rio at all. His positioning sense is awful and it's only his pace that's got him out of trouble over the years. Now his pace is going because he's getting older, he's been found wanting.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            Good point but if there was a choice between Rio Ferdinand and Fitz Hall it would be a no brainer...

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
              Good point but if there was a choice between Rio Ferdinand and Fitz Hall it would be a no brainer...
              Yeah Fitzy all the way..................maybe not

Comment

Like to have Rio, class player and would make El Clasico even more lively than last time

Comment

Working...
                X