Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message for Ali Faurlin

SHOOOOOOT!!!!!

How many times does he find himself on the edge of the box in a shooting position! He either a. Wants to take to many touches to control the ball or b. Looks to square pass it.

Look at the goals scored from outside the box (a lot by spurs!) many are taken first time.

I think he could be a double figure midfielder with a bit more composure.

he's scored a couple of screamers too - so why not have a crack?

Comment

Exactly ..I think his goals have come when he hits it first time and doesn't have time to think!

Comment

I am sure he will learn this and shoot more in future. You have a point 3London.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

im affraid as good as he 'could' be for me ali is too lightweight at the moment.........im not saying drop him but he needs to beef up and be more postive in front of goal!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

As long as Ali keeps performing as well as he has been of late, I won't knock him too much. The lad has put a few shifts in, and his tackling and aerial ability have strengthened tenfold.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              As long as Ali keeps performing as well as he has been of late, I won't knock him too much. The lad has put a few shifts in, and his tackling and aerial ability have strengthened tenfold.
              Couldnt agree more
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

i agree he has been superb this season and he is not in the team for his goals but it just seems that he manages to be the one who finds himself in a shooting position at the edge of the box and passes up the opportunity..an adel or buszaky in that position would be working the keeper.

a few more goals from him would be the icing on the cake.

Comment

Working...
                X