Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Walker

Do we applaud him or boo him ?
    I for one will applaud him cos he was fantastic in the hoops and helped us on that amazing undefeated run. Great player. Just wish he was still with us.

got to show some respect and applaud what he did...even sing his name...BEFORE THE GAME!!

Top top player!

Comment

I for one will applaud before the game and would be amazed if there was a single one of us that chose to boo !!

Comment

How can you boo someone who did so much in such a shirt time? I'll be applauding him

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Do we applaud him or boo him ?
          I for one will applaud him cos he was fantastic in the hoops and helped us on that amazing undefeated run. Great player. Just wish he was still with us.
          Simple answer to that..Neither,of course we don't boo him and we don't want to encourage him either by cheering him

Comment

Massive applause from me.

Great for us.

Comment

Not fussed TBH,he ain't a ranger and was just filling in while he was with us,won't be doing either,just want him skinned by SWP !!!!

Comment

Be nice to him then you never know he may fall out with arry and come back to us. We can afford him now cant we ?

Comment

Definitely applaud him before the game to thank him for his contribution. Class player.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Definitely applaud. Look at our record when he was with us. Still feel he should have got our player of the season.

I wonder if we really at one stage last season could have bought him?
                    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Did brilliantly for us, deserves a good ovation.Bit concerned for us if plays like he did last season.Mind you sir Clint'll deal with him :yush:

Comment

i will applaud him, during his time with us he was outstanding and played his part in helping us gain promotion. deserves applause

Comment

Applaud for sure, he was an amazing player for us and for them now it seems
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

applaud him defo, but will sing "you should of signed for the rangers" when we got 2-0 up!
                            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                            Lovejoy: "No?!"
                            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Nice fella, bit if he scores the 90th minute winner for Spuds I may go off him.

Comment

Working...
                              X