No announcement yet.

We are not a family club any more......U RRRRRRRRRR's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fratton Park.........now that's a right khazi!
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Don't get all this family club stuff.

And the lower loft needs to return to a regular stand,Forget this family rubbish,90% of football fans are probably adult males.

Would love to see official figures regarding percentages of fans.

I.E. Adult males,adult females,kids etc..

Comment

It may be better if QPR control the family seat allocation. Start from one end and start filling it with no spaces up to a certain date then open it for general sale for the rest.

Comment

Only at QPR could the home goal end be farking family stand. Can you imagine Liverpool only allowing families in the Kop?

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
            Don't get all this family club stuff.

And the lower loft needs to return to a regular stand,Forget this family rubbish,90% of football fans are probably adult males.

Would love to see official figures regarding percentages of fans.

I.E. Adult males,adult females,kids etc..
            We do need a sustainable fan base though, and the time to forge someone's commitment to a team is when they're kids. We will always need a family friendly area of the ground, that's a fact of life. I agree the lower loft isn't the best place for it though.

Comment

90% of football fans are adult males?....really...I dont know the stats but i'd put my house (and the pool) on the fact that you are wrong.....

You are ignoring 75% of the population...ie adult women boys and girls!!

20 years ago, you would have been spot on......now-a-days...no where near..

try this

our capacity is around 18000 right...so only 1800 are not adult males....mmmm..dubious to say the least

Have a look around tottenham when you're at the game and let me know what you think ?!!

Comment

I think we only need to increase our ground capacity by 5,000
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                X