We are not a family club any more......U RRRRRRRRRR's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are not a family club any more......U RRRRRRRRRR's

I use to hate this tag as a teenager; it was the epitome of an unpassionate fan base.

After Sunday's exploits I believe we have finally done away with this tag at long last which in all fairness we knew already went many years ago whilst playing League 1 football. Due to 15 years in the wilderness we grew harder as a fan base, unsanatised by the Premier League, we did not soften. We don’t have a shiny new stadium we are a throw-back to yester-year which the Sky Sports Generation football fan will learn to loathe. They don’t like our stadium, who gives a ****! When the opposition pull up to HQ they are confronted on one side by the White City Estate and greeted by a jeering mob on route to the players entrance (well at least in the case of Chelsea…this should be the case always)……there is no iron gated access to the Players Entrance when you’re in W12!!! It only takes one match…one match which a whole generation has missed out on until now…one match what will inspire the next generation.

I cannot fathom why some of our fan base are so insistent that we need to move on, build a new stadium, when Mecca already exists in Shepherds Bush. I estimate our turnover to be between £50-70 million this season we are good the way we are, players will come. So why do we need to undo 15 years hard work, generating the sort of passionate aggressive support which on its day is exceptional. Just consider how 15000 hard core QPR supporters are capable of reducing one of the best teams in the world to an undisciplined wreck. Take inspiration from last Sunday’s West London derby, we know what we are capable off as a fan base we have been saying it for years….starting with Sunday, let them *** ***** know exactly what we think off them !!!

U RRRRRRRRRRRRRR’s

That's up there with MLK's 'I have a dream' and Maggie's 'This Lady's not for turning' (depending on your politics)

Comment

Winston Churchill reborn

Top post and very true

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

I cannot fathom why some of our fan base are so insistent that we need to move on, build a new stadium, when Mecca already exists in Shepherds Bush.
        s
        Bloody hell you really are having sleepless nights about moving stadium aren't you
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Well said that man!!!

Comment

Hopefully the days of the person I sit next to being told off by the stewards for being too loud/rowdy when getting a bit passionate will be long gone now!

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
              Hopefully the days of the person I sit next to being told off by the stewards for being too loud/rowdy when getting a bit passionate will be long gone now!
              No it won't, it will get worse. If ever there's an unsavoury incident involving a fan and a player at HQ then the Premier League will stop us from selling the front 2 or 3 rows of seats.

LR is brilliant but we will have to move forward at some stage.

Comment

and soon we'll be back to normal, many sitting comatose and silent
                it was ONE GAME..one game.
                and it only sold out days before the game was played.
                great to have a future plan but no immediate need to grind ourselves to death with huge debts.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  I use to hate this tag as a teenager; it was the epitome of an unpassionate fan base.

After Sunday's exploits I believe we have finally done away with this tag at long last which in all fairness we knew already went many years ago whilst playing League 1 football. Due to 15 years in the wilderness we grew harder as a fan base, unsanatised by the Premier League, we did not soften. We don’t have a shiny new stadium we are a throw-back to yester-year which the Sky Sports Generation football fan will learn to loathe. They don’t like our stadium, who gives a ****! When the opposition pull up to HQ they are confronted on one side by the White City Estate and greeted by a jeering mob on route to the players entrance (well at least in the case of Chelsea…this should be the case always)……there is no iron gated access to the Players Entrance when you’re in W12!!! It only takes one match…one match which a whole generation has missed out on until now…one match what will inspire the next generation.

I cannot fathom why some of our fan base are so insistent that we need to move on, build a new stadium, when Mecca already exists in Shepherds Bush. I estimate our turnover to be between £50-70 million this season we are good the way we are, players will come. So why do we need to undo 15 years hard work, generating the sort of passionate aggressive support which on its day is exceptional. Just consider how 15000 hard core QPR supporters are capable of reducing one of the best teams in the world to an undisciplined wreck. Take inspiration from last Sunday’s West London derby, we know what we are capable off as a fan base we have been saying it for years….starting with Sunday, let them *** ***** know exactly what we think off them !!!

U RRRRRRRRRRRRRR’s

you talk a lot of sense. you,unlike a lot of the plums on here are proper rangers.
                  "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                  London Pride is a flower that's free.
                  London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                  And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                    you talk a lot of sense. you,unlike a lot of the plums on here are proper rangers.
                    What exactly are you basing that on? A matter of opinion.

Just because some fans want to move stadium doesn't mean they're not proper Rangers

Proper Rangers is being there for the team through good and bad, staying to till the end at Fulham when we've got hammered 6-0. Its certainly not dictated by a matter of opinion and something you cant measure from a message board imo.
                    Last edited by qprjames; 29-10-2011, 01:52 AM.
                    Now, Then, Forever

Comment

And what exactly makes someone 'proper Rangers'?

Comment

you need to take a little bit more water with it.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                          And what exactly makes someone 'proper Rangers'?
                          what do you think? aint you a taff anyway ?

Comment

you need to take a little bit more water with it.
                            no problem there, trust me!
                            Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Nice Talking there w 12
                              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                              X