Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

time for a drink of bromide to get your stiffys down!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time for a drink of bromide to get your stiffys down!!!!

now the 'excitement' of sunday has mellowed lets get back to terra firma earthlins...............yes beating chels.hite is as good as it gets but lets be honest we were rubbish for 80mins and half of that against nine ####....stains...........i fear a foolem esq drubbing again on sunday and the following week against citeh.............yes three points outta nine is three more than we expected but lets not keep banging on about chels.hite........one legover a gigillo doth not make!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

I fancy a draw Sunday and loss to City,We are having a symettrical season,Win 1 Draw 1 lose 1 so we will then beat Stoke.

Comment

Originally posted by loftboy View Post
      I fancy a draw Sunday and loss to City,We are having a symettrical season,Win 1 Draw 1 lose 1 so we will then beat Stoke.
      Can you count forward with that logic and let me know if we beat the classless #####s at the Bridge later in the season please
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Spuds have been thrashed by both Mancs and darwn at Newcastle.
        They have beaten Blackburn, Wigan and Arsenal by 1 goal; Wolves by 2 goals and Liverpool by 4 goals.
        Basically they have a tidy record but I'm not seeing them as anything THAT special. We have it within ourselves to do a job there, frustrate them, play at our pace and get something. If Faurlin and Derry are at there destructive best we'll be okay.

Comment

We'll win at Spurs, and we'll beat or draw with City. I have got my last 3 predictions right so I trust myself!
          Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 27-10-2011, 05:46 PM.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            now the 'excitement' of sunday has mellowed lets get back to terra firma earthlins...............yes beating chels.hite is as good as it gets but lets be honest we were rubbish for 80mins and half of that against nine ####....stains...........i fear a foolem esq drubbing again on sunday and the following week against citeh.............yes three points outta nine is three more than we expected but lets not keep banging on about chels.hite........one legover a gigillo doth not make!
            were have our helmets facto.by the hair on my foreskin skin were beat those ruddy upstarts
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
              were have our helmets facto.by the hair on my foreskin skin were beat those ruddy upstarts
              Don't mention foreskins on Sunday.

You'll be in a minority. Big time

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                Don't mention foreskins on Sunday.

You'll be in a minority. Big time
                cheers ric,were all a few pounds heavier in the hampton dept than most spurs lads.skol and bagels at the lane for ht refreshments with a touch of chas but no dave
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  cheers ric,were all a few pounds heavier in the hampton dept than most spurs lads.skol and bagels at the lane for ht refreshments with a touch of chas but no dave

Comment

Working...
                  X