Adel's opportunity..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR DEVON View Post
    he was actually playing very well on sunday against chelsea when he was taken off
    well from watching the game on the TV he was complete sh*te ...gave the ball away either by taking a touch too many or a straight pass to a Chelsea player. First i was getting annoyed at him then i started feeling embarrassed for him he was that bad. Had a couple of good moments in the first half but overall....shite.
    Dont think he is ever going to be consistent enough to be a decent prem player, he will have his moments of brilliance and a good game or two a season but his attitude is so poor it affects his overall game.

Comment

He contributed twice. Through ball to SWP when Boswinga got the red and he also played another nice ball to Young who shot a foot wide of cech's left hand post (from school end). The simple stuff he got horribly wrong. His free kick was ok but needed more power.

Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
        He contributed twice. Through ball to SWP when Boswinga got the red and he also played another nice ball to Young who shot a foot wide of cech's left hand post (from school end). The simple stuff he got horribly wrong. His free kick was ok but needed more power.

Time will tell.

I Agree on this one. Especially his freekicks are below par ATM.
        He sure irritates me a lot these days, because I know he is class when he bothers.:yush:
        I Would feel very sorry for him, if he in the future will be remembered as one of many "couldhavebeens" in the game.

Cīmon Adel!!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post

Time will tell.

I Agree on this one. Especially his freekicks are below par ATM.
          He sure irritates me a lot these days, because I know he is class when he bothers.:yush:
          I Would feel very sorry for him, if he in the future will be remembered as one of many "couldhavebeens" in the game.

Cīmon Adel, show em you can do it!!
          ::impatient::impatient::impatient::impatient::impa tient::impatient:
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Working...
          X