Spuds form is on the slide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spuds form is on the slide

I create my own 'form' tables based on a formula of goal attempts, possession, and quality of opposition rating, which gives me a 'form rating' that I use for my betting purposes. IMO Spurs current form is on the decline, so we have a chance of at least a draw on sunday.

2nd Oct. http://www.sportinglife.com/football...ch/209374.html Stats show Spurs edged it, but many thought Arsenal were unlucky having missed a couple of very good chances. Form points 21

16th Oct. http://www.sportinglife.com/football...ch/209378.html A pretty even game against Newcastle, who we should of beat when we created far more chances. Form points 15

23rd Oct. http://www.sportinglife.com/football...ch/210723.html Bottom of table Blackburn had twice as many goal attempts as Spurs, and poor finishing let them down. Form points 5

Our game vs them looks like a 1-1 draw.

You do alright with ya betting Gerry?
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Youve convinced me Gerry.
      Gonna stick 50p on a 1-1.
      There will be a nice little drink in it for you if i get a result.
      http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        You do alright with ya betting Gerry?
        I do OK, it's profitable but not massively, I still need to work on what multiple bet types to do coz I get too greedy and theres often that one odd result that lets you down. I have had one online account closed, and one which now has limited stakes applied, but there's lots of others to choose from.

Spurs current form rating is 12, and QPR is 11, and according to my system thats a high probability draw.

What about you, do you have a system or formula?

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
          I do OK, it's profitable but not massively, I still need to work on what multiple bet types to do coz I get too greedy and theres often that one odd result that lets you down. I have had one online account closed, and one which now has limited stakes applied, but there's lots of others to choose from.

Spurs current form rating is 12, and QPR is 11, and according to my system thats a high probability draw.

What about you, do you have a system or formula?
          Sounds good mate! Do abit better than me thats for sure! Although saying that this season I am about even stevens if not a small amount in profit, only use bet365 as dont bet alot tbh, just a couple on Saturdays and the odd midweek 4fold.

No formula mate, this year started going on Punters Lounge forum and listening to the reliable punters on there. Have a superb record in non-league which is where Ive had a few wins.

Would like to get myself into a formula though tbh, hopefully will get time soon to create 1.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If you don't mind me asking you Gerry, what was our form rating in your system before the Chelsea game?

Fascinating predictor you seem to have created there.

Comment

Just saw a stat that Spurs have taken 16 out of the last 18 available to them, their best run of form since January 2005; gotta admit on paper it looks like quite a challenge.

Mind you so was our last game

Comment

Originally posted by Terry-Mancini-123 View Post
                If you don't mind me asking you Gerry, what was our form rating in your system before the Chelsea game?

Fascinating predictor you seem to have created there.
                Rating before game was Chelsea 18, QPR 12. But a Chelsea win was 4/9, so I thought it was poor value for only a 6 point gap, so no bet for me, I left this one alone.
                The 2 x sending offs levelled it up, but of course you don't know thats going to happen beforehand. The stats suggest Chelsea were unlucky not to get something from the game even with 9, it pains me to say, but don't tell anyone .

Comment

Working...
                X