Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anyone fancy going halves on a ST?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anyone fancy going halves on a ST?

Its just an idea, we go 50/50 on the price and take turns going to the game. We could toss a coin and the lucky one gets the extra game. Anyone up for it?

Take that as a no then, only an idea.

Comment

lol - already got mine mate. But i will have a spare seat for 30% of the games which you're welcome to have for free*

*pint and a hotdog
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I would get you 2 pints and a hot dog and a pukka pie for a free ticket. Plus I also don't rate blackstock
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

i would buy you pie mash at cookes (only once).but we have to have the same agreement for 3 years.......lol

thats for 11 games for the next three seasons....i`d say thats a fair deal...........LOFL.
          Last edited by hammer; 15-07-2009, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            I would get you 2 pints and a hot dog and a pukka pie for a free ticket. Plus I also don't rate blackstock
            lol done!

being serious, my old man cant get to all the games so I'll have a freebie next to me in the upper loft for a fair few of them...dont want any cash..as and when we know he cant make it I'll let you know.

UURRRSss

Comment

Are you blowing me out mr jones??...lol

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                Are you blowing me out mr jones??...lol
                no mention of hot dogs or beer so, YES
                :red_heart:

Comment

Well I would buy you a few beers for it.
                  I wll buy the blackpool game as i'm taking my brother for his birthday present and probably forest as it gives the booking charge down but would appreciate any free ticket if poss so thanks mate.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I will offer you pie mash,a gram of c**e,2 brasses, a pint and a hot dog.wat do you say?????...lol

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                      lol - already got mine mate. But i will have a spare seat for 30% of the games which you're welcome to have for free*

*pint and a hotdog
                      That sounds like a fair trade to me.

I haven't renewed my ticket and unlikely to seeing as I know I will be missing around 8 games (some on Sats and some in midweek). So I will be paying as I go.

Has anyone taken you up on your offer?

Perhaps you can post on here when you have a spare ticket, and have then have some kind of draw to see who the lucky winner is. Afterall it would be a crying to shame to see a spare seat, when there are enough fans on here who would be happy to attend and even pay for the ticket. I know I would.
                      Last edited by stanistheman; 16-07-2009, 03:11 PM.

Comment

lol

Yeah, everytime my dad cant go, i'll wack up on here about it and first come first serve. like i said..no need for any money. better to have a seat taken up by an R than it empty methinks

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post

*pint and a hotdog
                          If nothing materialises form my post id defo be interested in your spare ticket Scott, but i guess half this board would be as well.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                            I will offer you pie mash,a gram of c**e,2 brasses, a pint and a hot dog.wat do you say?????...lol
                            That would be about right for a ticket at the London Theatre of dreams. The big question is though Hammer, What would you pay for a ticket down at the old Boyloen?

Comment

Season tickets.

Non transferable aren't they? Doesn't the passing of the book/ticket deprive the club of a potential ticket sale?

Comment

Working...
                              X