Observations from watching game back on sky plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Observations from watching game back on sky plus

We were by far the better side in the first half, of which was backed up back G.Neville. He also summed the match up as everything which is great about the PL, an amazing atmosphere and that it was a lesson to Villa Boas

The ref had a superb match and wasn't intimidated by cheating bullying Chelsea tactics. Both sending offs were justifiable and if you look at Bosingwa incident from the camera in the School End he is all over SWP.

Taarabt despite acting like an idiot again over the penalty was at the heart of things laying a superb ball through to SWP which led to first red. He should have also taken the penalty it’s the way it worked like season when HH gets failed AT takes and vice versa.

Derry and Lampard had an immense battle in centre mid which frustrated Lampard no end.

Skys audio department done a wonderful job in filtering out the ‘John Terry your mums a thief chants’

David Luiz looked close to tears at one point after being ruffed by Clint Hill

Terrys racial incident did not look good on the lip reading and he swung out a leg at Anton Ferdinand 20 secs before hand which he could have been sent off for IMO if you apply the letter of the a law of the game.

Barton was quality and bossed the midfield IMO

I thought we were slow to close down but on the play back on SKY we looked a lot quicker and sharper.

The intensity of the atmosphere was constant for 90 mins
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 24-10-2011, 08:27 PM.

did you skyplus any '###########' last night???
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

really enjoyed watching the game back yesterday! made it even better!
      Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        We were by far the better side in the first half, of which was backed up back G.Neville. He also summed the match up as everything which is great about the PL, an amazing atmosphere and that it was a lesson to Villa Boas

The ref had a superb match and wasn't intimidated by cheating bullying Chelsea tactics. Both sending offs were justifiable and if you look at Bosingwa incident from the camera in the School End he is all over SWP.

Taarabt despite acting like an idiot again over the penalty was at the heart of things laying a superb ball through to SWP which led to first red. He should have also taken the penalty it’s the way it worked like season when HH gets failed AT takes and vice versa.

Derry and Lampard had an immense battle in centre mid with frustrated Lampard no end.

Skys audio department done a wonderful job in filtering out the ‘John Terry your mums a thief chants’

Terrys racial incident did not look good on the lip reading and he swung out a leg at Anton Ferdinand 20 secs before hand which he could have been sent off for IMO if you apply the letter of the a law of the game.

I thought we were slow to close down but on the play back on SKY we looked a lot quicker and sharper.

I agree but Adel gave the ball away far to many times and we we broke in the second half we just did not look like killing the game.Apart from that what a result and atmosphere.

Comment

How? I swear it's all i said for 90mins.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
            Seriously that should have been heard as clear as day on the box by I couldn't hear it properly at all.

Comment

With one of these babies:

Comment

Also Wilkins is a Chelsea **** through and through, was getting a little too excited when Chelsea were on the attack not that we didn't know this already

Comment

Mate felt the same when I watched back last night , adel did more good then
                  Bad but we forget to quick, never used to like Neville but atop commentator and always nice about us, Jamie made me laugh when he said he didn't realise the intensity of this derby but did say was fantastic, ur right ref atmosphere all the way through and they defo filtered the jt songs , we know he heard them, wr stay in pl this will be on everytime we play, oh and I still don't know how anelka missed that header

Comment

Derry and Lampard had an immense battle in centre mid with frustrated Lampard no end.

Completely agree with all of that. Ferdinand was immense at the back and despite hill's good performance, I'm looking forward to having 1st choice back 4 for spurs, with gabbidon and traore returning. No other changes needed though.
                    Last edited by James1979; 24-10-2011, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Also need to improve on free-kicks. Been woeful all season
                      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                        Also need to improve on free-kicks. Been woeful all season
                        any dead ball situation - corners too. this goes for defending them as well as attacking them. Samba dominated us last week.

Comment

any dead ball situation - corners too. this goes for defending them as well as attacking them. Samba dominated us last week.
                          Is that why we didn't bother getting any corners yesterday?

Comment

Spot on :yush:

Derry and Lampard had an immense battle in centre mid which frustrated Lampard no end.

Comment

Working...
                            X