One Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Size

been getting stick lately (mostly deserved) but i thought he didn't put a foot wrong yesterday

Originally posted by Qprchris View Post
    been getting stick lately (mostly deserved) but i thought he didn't put a foot wrong yesterday
    Agreed.
    Ive been 1 slating him but have to say yesterday he was very solid.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Lucky not to give a pen away to Lampard

Comment

Originally posted by Qprchris View Post
        He did actually put a very big foot wrong when he totally lost Anelka for the header that he should have scored from. If he had scored we would all be slaughtering Hall today, but he got away with it.

I think we all know he isn't quite good enough at this level. But I agree apart form this he did well.

Comment

Originally posted by Billericay*icky View Post
          He did actually put a very big foot wrong when he totally lost Anelka for the header that he should have scored from. If he had scored we would all be slaughtering Hall today, but he got away with it.

I think we all know he isn't quite good enough at this level. But I agree apart form this he did well.

Comment

And tugging on Lampard's shirt !

Comment

He did ok, but still not good enough. Anton was the man for us at the back.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Billericay*icky View Post

Thats a good point tbf. On a different day, that ehader could have gone in and then he would have been (justly) crucified. Got lucky there, but was certainly a huge improvement from him.

Would still rather have somebody else in there instead; he doesnt fill me with much confidence!
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Well done to Fitz great game.

Comment

Fitz was good for most of the game, yet still made a couple of slips that could have cost us. He can be a decent CB but hi concentration isn't great and really I only see him as a stop gap until January when we can get someone like Bassong to come in alongside AF, who had a stormer yesterday.

Comment

Some comments a tad harsh here me thinks. He along with the entire back four were very good and put everything on the line.

As for the Lampard tug.... some say a mistake. Can't see it myself. Lampards made a creeer of running from deep as he did then got infront of Fitz who was actually really sly and clever the way he gave the tug as impossible for the ref or lino to spot as so discreet. If he hadn't done it Lampard had a tap in for 1-1.... Not a mistake in my book, but a calculated gamble.

As for Anelka's header, you could argue he wasn't close enough but come on, Anelka is a top top striker and their game is all about movement, and in that instance getting between defenders and hoping the delivery is spot on, which it was. WE got lucky with that one, but again i think it a bit harsh to say Fits mesed up as opposed to Anelka lost him and Anton.

Comment

He played his part, harassed the ****, much better than previous games, still don't reckon he should be in the team though, too inconsistant.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Him and Anton were the reason we didn't conceded IMO. I think a lot of players proved their critics wrong yesterday: Hall, Hill, Barton, Derry and Helguson
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

dont give hall credit for being clever with lampard as he hasnt got a smart cell in his brain...got lucky with the penalty and the header from anelka also lead diving boots on for the overhead kick......great victory none the less but lets not think for a minute he,ll cope with adebayor or defoe..

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
                              dont give hall credit for being clever with lampard as he hasnt got a smart cell in his brain...got lucky with the penalty and the header from anelka also lead diving boots on for the overhead kick......great victory none the less but lets not think for a minute he,ll cope with adebayor or defoe..
                              Exactly the sentiments of many pre Sunday - we were going to be lucky to get nil whilst the opposition were nailed on for a cricket score
                              Why don't we as Rangers fans ever seem to get behind our players and talk about the positives rather than bemoan our great misfortune in the future - mystic meg would have a field day posting on here
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X