Will Neil play Taraabt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Neil play Taraabt?

When you think we will need our wingers to be tracking back with their full backs?

Personally i think Adel is a must, the man who can pull something out of the bag.
    Got to play him

I keep thinking of the Swansea and Cardiff games last season -- AT is a man who seems to be able to rise to the occasion.
    He is our best chance of pulling something out of this.
    (Cue a certain poster...he won't be able to resist.)
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I hope he does and plays him off the forward and not on the wing cos as you said we need the wingers to track back and he won't
      I feel like adel will get his goal today

Come on you rrrrr'ssss

Comment

We need to rely on Taarabt's dribbling today to get us free kicks/penalty. So If I was Warnock, I would urge him to keep the ball as much as he can (in some cases) to frustrate Chelsea defence.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Adel is still the main man at qpr bar none. He must start.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
            We need to rely on Taarabt's dribbling today to get us free kicks/penalty. So If I was Warnock, I would urge him to keep the ball as much as he can (in some cases) to frustrate Chelsea defence.
            If Adel and HH (if he plays) can get us free kicks just outside the area (HH does it really well), it could get interesting -- most of the goals Chelsea have conceded have been from set pieces like that.
            I hope our players have been practising free kicks during the week...
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
              If Adel and HH (if he plays) can get us free kicks just outside the area (HH does it really well), it could get interesting -- most of the goals Chelsea have conceded have been from set pieces like that.
              I hope our players have been practising free kicks during the week...

Or they just shut their eyes and hit it,don't care which,just want to see one go over the wall,and (greedy I know) be on target :strive:

Comment

He's playing, they posted the squad on facebook:
                QPR:Kenny, Young, Hall, Ferdinand, Hill, Barton,Derry, Faurlin, ,Wright-Phillips, Helguson, Taarabt
                Subs: Murphy, Orr, Bothroyd, Mackie, Buzsaky, Smith, Puncheon.

Chelsea: Cech, Cole, Luiz, Lampard, Mata, Drogba, Mikel, Meireles, Bosingwa, Sturridge, Terry.
                Subs: Turnbull, Ivanovic, Romeu, Malouda, McEachran, Kalou, Anelka.
                Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 23-10-2011, 03:16 PM.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                X