Is Barton after a slap !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kit View Post
    Please tell me that your not serious.....................if they want to sing Teletubby songs then let them I am sure they could do a lot worse ! To me well done Joey for lightening the mood a little, so you're correct well done Joey !
    I'm not complaining i think it's funny.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Do Chelsea fans SING?
      Will they even know which team is theirs?
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

If you can't see that's just banter then I feel sorry for you, your life must be very boring!

Comment

You must be insecure, with nervous disposition and an unhealthy infatuation to Adel. otherwise, why would you say such ********.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            You must be insecure, with nervous disposition and an unhealthy infatuation to Adel. otherwise, why would you say such ********.
            Wot did i say ? The thread title is tongue in cheek . Its posters like you turning this into a serious thread and getting your knickers into a twist !

Comment

Not sure what the problem is. I thought it was funny. They spend most of their time together, so they need to take the **** out of eachother. Happens at all the places i've worked.

Comment

Just the press trying to perpetuate a negative slant.
                Something Joey will have to live with for a while yet, unfortunately.
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                  Just the press trying to perpetuate a negative slant.
                  Something Joey will have to live with for a while yet, unfortunately.
                  I think it would be worse if Joey never mentioned Adel to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                  X