No announcement yet.

Whose NOT looking forward to Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a bunch of negative fans some of you lot are, guys you have just gotta think possitive !
    We have played the **** at Stamford Bridge twice in recent years in cup games with a much inferior side to what we have now and only lost by 0-1 each time. Now at long last we have the oportunity to play them on our own patch, OK our team may not be on par with theirs but our lads will rise to the occasion, make no mistake !
    Enjoy the game and get behind the team and scream your nuts off for the full ninety minuits, if you cannot handle it consider staying at home with your Nan and watch Strickley Come Dancing !
    If we can keep a clean sheet for first 30 mins confidence will grow, the **** wont plonk 11 men behind the ball like Blackburn did so it will be a much more open game similar to Newcastle and Villa, and we can nick a goal on the break.
    Keep the faith !

Comment

I'm not looking forward to Sunday. I will spending 6 hours on a plane and landing almost exactly the time the match kicks off. Once I've stood in long passport control queue, stood for ages at baggage reclaim and then got to my hotel it'll no doubt by 90% over. I'm expecting my dad to phone every 10 minutes with news of another Chelsea goal.
      WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm like a coiled spring. Can't wait to get stuck into the retards. Don't think these mugs realise how much qpr fans of my age group absolutely despise the filth. Absolutely buzzing. Really hate the two bob bullying rent boys. Believe me I could spit venom for months going on about the mugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodneeee10 View Post
          What a bunch of negative fans some of you lot are, guys you have just gotta think possitive !
          We have played the **** at Stamford Bridge twice in recent years in cup games with a much inferior side to what we have now and only lost by 0-1 each time. Now at long last we have the oportunity to play them on our own patch, OK our team may not be on par with theirs but our lads will rise to the occasion, make no mistake !
          Enjoy the game and get behind the team and scream your nuts off for the full ninety minuits, if you cannot handle it consider staying at home with your Nan and watch Strickley Come Dancing !
          If we can keep a clean sheet for first 30 mins confidence will grow, the **** wont plonk 11 men behind the ball like Blackburn did so it will be a much more open game similar to Newcastle and Villa, and we can nick a goal on the break.
          Keep the faith !
          My thoughts too.From memory we have nearly always been under-dogs. It's what makes any victory sweeter, and why my chelsea mates used to dread playing us cause they were never sure of a win.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            im sitting with three chelski mates in the loft...........which should be interesting when they score!!!
            not a wise move facto ole son.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
              not a wise move facto ole son.
              hammer old bean they are well known chaps in r's circles if you get my drift and will all be spiffing!!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

hammer old bean they are well known chaps in r's circles if you get my drift and will all be spiffing!!
                i hope it works out for you

i think i may know 2 of em??

Comment

......indeed id say you do old chap..........too be fair theyve spilt some claret on our behalf once or twice in the past!

Comment

......indeed id say you do old chap..........too be fair theyve spilt some claret on our behalf once or twice in the past!
                    dont let my mate see em.

Comment

...............will you be in attendance yourself old chap???

Comment

...............will you be in attendance yourself old chap???
                        I wouldnt waste me money mate.

i shall be watching it in the pub

Comment

if any are open old chap

Comment

Dale Farm
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

if any are open old chap
                              they will be where i`m going.