Whose NOT looking forward to Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
    agreed. I've set my 'realistic needle' at 0-2, so if we lose by the odd goal then we've done well. A draw is huge, and a win would be massive. However, if we fold and lose by 3 or more it will be due to not wanting it bad enough as far as I'm concerned. Norwich lost only 3-1 at their place didn't they, and Swansea lost 4-1? I would expect us to do better, especially at home.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If john Terry does anything to the crowd.... Well for his sake let's just hope my balti pie hasn't gone through me.. I would lay one out and chuck it at his overpaid face.
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
        If john Terry does anything to the crowd.... Well for his sake let's just hope my balti pie hasn't gone through me.. I would lay one out and chuck it at his overpaid face.
        If it turns out anything like the last time I had a balti pie frm Loftus Road you will have a struggle on your hands trying to hold it... More of a liquid consistency tbh.

Comment

on the other hand, we lost 0-4 to Bolton, and Chelsea beat Bolton 5-1, so it's simple maths isn't it, we're gonna lose 9-1 (be honest, this is the nightmare we've all dreamt about recently)

We'd better not....Frustrate them, close down quick, keep it tight.

Imo we need to start with players who close down quick, Smith, Mackie, Derry, and not give them time on the ball, stop them playing.

Comment

Maths aint that easy is it.... Would be 9-0
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
              Maths aint that easy is it.... Would be 9-0
              I just email Stephen Hawkins, and he agrees that 0 + 1 = 1

Comment

I think the Question we should be asking is are the players looking forward to it? Do they realise what this game means to us as fans? As they sure were not up to or realise what the Fulham game meant to us as supporters! I fear if we perform as we did against Fulham & Blackburn it could be even more embarassing than the fulham game especially on our own patch?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  If it turns out anything like the last time I had a balti pie frm Loftus Road you will have a struggle on your hands trying to hold it... More of a liquid consistency tbh.
                  Matty you have a talent of placing an image in my head which on occasions is good and very funny,:pleasantsuprise: but at other times is very unwelcome, guess which category this one comes under......

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Matty you have a talent of placing an image in my head which on occasions is good and very funny,:pleasantsuprise: but at other times is very unwelcome, guess which category this one comes under......
                    the fact it is approx lunchtime tells me its the latter

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      the fact it is approx lunchtime tells me its the latter
                      Yeah think I'll give anything with gravy a miss

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                        I think the Question we should be asking is are the players looking forward to it? Do they realise what this game means to us as fans? As they sure were not up to or realise what the Fulham game meant to us as supporters! I fear if we perform as we did against Fulham & Blackburn it could be even more embarassing than the fulham game especially on our own patch?
                        And on telly aswel , would rather this one wasn't live to the nation

Comment

Have no fear.....http://www.london24.com/sport/champi...erby_1_1102779

Comment

I am not really that bothered about this game anymore.

I have resigned myself to the drubbing that I expect Chelsea to inflict on QPR and come to that, the ones that Spurs, Man City, Liverpool & Man Utd will hand out.

I was never happy with QPR going into the season with Bothroyd and Helguson as the main strikers and so far thy have not done enough to allay my fears.

As for the defence, having two injury prone centre halves like Gabbidon and Hall was always going to backfire.

Warnock tried his best in the summer, but the two clowns in charge did their level best to ruin his efforts.

Signing Ferdinand was an improvement, but even he was not on my list of centre halves to buy. For me he was a desperate act by warnock who was erunning out of time to beat the transfer window deadline.

I am just hoping that QPR can win one or two games and sneak a few draws until the New Year when perhaps better signings will be made. To do this the team will have to play a tight compact game and hopefully will get a few lucky breaks something not seen very often this season.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              I am not really that bothered about this game anymore.

I have resigned myself to the drubbing that I expect Chelsea to inflict on QPR and come to that, the ones that Spurs, Man City, Liverpool & Man Utd will hand out.

I was never happy with QPR going into the season with Bothroyd and Helguson as the main strikers and so far thy have not done enough to allay my fears.

As for the defence, having two injury prone centre halves like Gabbidon and Hall was always going to backfire.

Warnock tried his best in the summer, but the two clowns in charge did their level best to ruin his efforts.

Signing Ferdinand was an improvement, but even he was not on my list of centre halves to buy. For me he was a desperate act by warnock who was erunning out of time to beat the transfer window deadline.

I am just hoping that QPR can win one or two games and sneak a few draws until the New Year when perhaps better signings will be made. To do this the team will have to play a tight compact game and hopefully will get a few lucky breaks something not seen very often this season.
                              think your being harsh on ferdinand think hes been very good

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                                think your being harsh on ferdinand think hes been very good
                                He hasn't played badly, but I think if Warnock had been given the same funds in pre-season he would possibly have looked at other centre halves, maybe someone a bit more dominant in the air.

Comment

Working...
                                X