Whose NOT looking forward to Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    I've been looking forward to this for ages, but I'm not anywhere near as excited now. I'm still gonna enjoy the build up, but after Fulham, I won't lie...I'm s**ting myself.

The amount of s.cum mates I have queueing up to slaughter me could make things end up quite messy. Trust me, I'll take it to heart and one of my 'mates' will go too far. It'll end badly fir someone.

In fairness, if we beat them, the same thing will happen as it'll be me on their case.
    Until we have a squad worth 400 million and can compete with the likes of them we can only live in hope its gonna be like a cup final to alot of our fans and most will provide that sort of atmosphere. Its a shame we are not able to create the sort of atmosphere for every home game as the one thats coming sunday. I will take 6 points lossed against them providing come the end of the season we are still in the prem. As much as it pains me too say it but they are in a different world to us now. Lets pray for champions league hangovers
    Last edited by pblockranger; 18-10-2011, 07:20 PM. Reason: Games on sunday

Comment

God almighty, what a bunch of windy turnips some Rangers fans have become.
      Me personally, I cannot wait for Sunday, Matalan or no Matalan. :yush:

Comment

Been so looking forward to this since our return, it's what we've all been waiting for, just hope the team can do us justice too.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I was looking forward to the atmosphere more then the game tbh, I love lr when
          The atmosphere explosive , before fulham I thought a thumping could be a n occassional 4-0 maybe a 5-0 , then you think what johnson Zamora did and then think what drogba Mata et al may do and I
          Worried , do not want to be humiliated and it's on sky so
          No hiding from it from all your mates

Comment

im sitting with three chelski mates in the loft...........which should be interesting when they score!!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

We're gonna win this one....Absolutely nothing to suggest this, just blind, blind optimism.

Comment

im hopeful. if the mighty fc basle can go to old trafford and come home with 3 all draw (and scoring 3 on the bounce) anything is possible. one of their lot might get sent off in the first 10 mins, you never know......

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  I've been looking forward to this for ages, but I'm not anywhere near as excited now. I'm still gonna enjoy the build up, but after Fulham, I won't lie...I'm s**ting myself.

The amount of s.cum mates I have queueing up to slaughter me could make things end up quite messy. Trust me, I'll take it to heart and one of my 'mates' will go too far. It'll end badly fir someone.

In fairness, if we beat them, the same thing will happen as it'll be me on their case.
                  Bang on benny,I work in 2s with a cfc lad.will give him a days grace of **** taking then I've promised him anymore and ill whack him in the shins with my hammer.scary thing is I'm really gonna do it,agree if we take 2 pts off them ill snip his fingernails sharpish
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

If you've got player there's an interview with Kevin Gallen on talking about and showing him heading the winner against the **** from Bardsley's cross in 1994/5?
                    What would you give for that result sunday.
                    Didn't know he's working at centre of excellence.

Comment

Well I can't wait, come on we've waited 15 years for this! Let's make some noise and believe.
                      We are QPR.

Comment

they will likely hammer us.. and i shall still be singing.. cant wait.. booked day off monday incase the unthinkable happens.. gonna be there for full 90 too. regardless score!

rangers till i die! the fact we are baack playing these ******s is enough for me.
                        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                        Lovejoy: "No?!"
                        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

at the beginning of the season i was looking forward to it a lot less than I am now, we were certainly going to get battered now with the new players we might only get lightly battered. We cant expect to win the game

My attitude is take the next 3 games on the chin and stay behind the team and warnock and look forward to more even contests coming up against WBA Norwich Stoke

And celebrate like crazy if we manage to nick a point somewhere beforehand
                          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

I couldn't care less if we lose. It won't be unexpected. The bad times make the good times better

Comment

Can't wait for this one. To be fair most of my chelsea mates didn't even know they where playing us this weekend till I told them!

Expect to get hammered but you never know.....
                              Now, Then, Forever
                              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

gonna turn off the TV when their 3rd goes in :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X