Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock - Barton out of order.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...248563,00.html

jesus he really does love taarabt doesnt he? not a word against him after all those strops, but the minute someone says something, they are out of order. this sort of thing is not what we need this season. we need unity.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Always thought one of Warnock's flaws is he has his favourites but then I'm sure most managers do !

Comment

I rest my case!

Comment

Thats rather two faced of NW, as Joey Barton said no more than NW has said over the last 18 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...248563,00.html

jesus he really does love taarabt doesnt he? not a word against him after all those strops, but the minute someone says something, they are out of order. this sort of thing is not what we need this season. we need unity.
          So very important for us this year.

A few weeks ago looked like we had great unity, now not so much...
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

the problem is not just Joey barton, it neil warnock too... they both talk too much and too much talking get ya into trouble or in their case (cause problem)

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
              I rest my case!
              Why, becaue once again, Neil defends Adel, and Adel only?

Come on mate. Surely you can see that something ain't right here. Neil needs a bit of equality somewhere down the line. This type of comment will only cause more unrest in the squad, but I suppose that's ok. Just as long as Adel still knows he can do as he pleases?

I do agree to an extent that Joey needs to keep things a bit more under wraps, but this does not rest your case. In fact, it gives strength to those who feel that golden balls is still allowed to lourd it up. It's embarrassing.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Neil does not always defends Adel but he is the boss not Joey... I am not defending Adel, Neil or Joey...they all are as bad as each other!

Some might not like this but we should take note of how man utd do things in the press, keep it in the dressing room.

I got to go to work now

Comment

Didn't he sideline Taarabt against Blackburn. I remember some people saying he will never drop Bothroyd too.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                    Didn't he sideline Taarabt against Blackburn. I remember some people saying he will never drop Bothroyd too.
                    No, Taarabt dropped himself by walking out at half time at Fulham and said he wants to leave in January for more money, NW just obliged.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      No, Taarabt dropped himself by walking out at half time at Fulham and said he wants to leave in January for more money, NW just obliged.
                      Your speaking exactly my thoughts on this subject Mason
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

The mixture of Barton and Warnock is starting to concern me.

I thought that Warnock was the right kind of guy for Barton (perhaps he is) but I underestimated the real power of Barton, and the fact, that he doesn't really even have control over it himself.

That power is the media. They seem to hang on his every word. Even the slightest thing is instantly blown out of proportion. For someone with strong opinions and his own agenda (but with a bit of a 'loose gob' at times, shall we say) that really does look quite dangerous. Perhaps it's overly dramatic to say it could de-stabilise the club, but perhaps not.

You can definitely see the potential for fractious times ahead. Hope I'm wrong !

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                          Spot on Paul.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Yet again it's olove adel vs get adel out mob. Think point is NW doesn't want players criticising each other in public. He can do it if he wants as he's the manager. Now I don't think he should be criticising players like traore in public but if anyone can, it's Neil. You don't see other teams players or captains openly criticisng team mates do you? After last couple of week, imagine Neil wants to put on a united front.

Comment

Barton is our captain and Warnock is our manager. Neither of them think before they spout. Although in Joey's case I may be wrong....I think he does think and doesn't care.

He made it clear he didn't really want to come here, so not sure why we are suprised that one of the most hated men in football is turning out to be a problem in the team unit.
                              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                              X