TOP SECRET - do not read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOP SECRET - do not read

I have this information from a reliable insider and must be kept from the eyes of the chelsea manager. if it gets out my email address will likely be on national tv.

Anyway the first team have come down with a bug and the starting line up for sunday is;

Cerny
    Borrowdale
    Connolly
    Perone
    vaagen moen
    Andrade
    The pellican
    alberti
    hill
    vine
    ageyman

The gaffer believes this team can play total football in the way that the ajax teams of the. past have! think chelsea should be very worried! I just pray that they dont get hold of this information

Well we know we would lose. Good strategy to keep key players for games we should expect to win just like Wolves did against Man Utd.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

you missed out Hall

Comment

Probably injured. i mean heard he is also out

Comment

and Pellicori has left the club
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Yeah i heard we're going to wear blue and white hoops with football boots of varying colour too.......

do you think they know?...

Comment

Originally posted by superhooper View Post
              I have this information from a reliable insider and must be kept from the eyes of the chelsea manager. if it gets out my email address will likely be on national tv.

Anyway the first team have come down with a bug and the starting line up for sunday is;

Cerny
              Borrowdale
              Connolly
              Perone
              vaagen moen
              Andrade
              The pellican
              alberti
              hill
              vine
              ageyman

The gaffer believes this team can play total football in the way that the ajax teams of the. past have! think chelsea should be very worried! I just pray that they dont get hold of this information
              I smell a rat here as Agyemany, Hill and Borrowdale are out on loan. Apart from that I believe you 100%
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

We will be playing 4-3-3, nailed on.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Yes Jay bothroyd is going to be playing in his uggs, hes been on fire in training since switching to them from boots.

Comment

Just remember clint hill and how important he was last year.... His name does not deserve to be on that list next to such names as pelican an Alberti
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
                      Yeah i heard we're going to wear blue and white hoops with football boots of varying colour too.......

do you think they know?...
                      They have already managed to find out somehow the ball will be round and they are very close to finding out who the referee will be for the day.
                      Neil should start to worry now, these leaks are getting out of hand.

Although I can confirm that they will most probably be arriving by coach so hopefully Neil will now have the upper hand by having some of their inside info and using it to our advantage.

Late news:
                      Torres will not be playing, apparently he is still on a ban.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                      X