well done to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well done to all

been away working for a while and only found out what happened when i recieved a phone call from ric-roc this afternoon.
    just want to say well done to all the members on here who have backed him-some blinding messages of support-great to see.
    i know ric better than anyone on here and he's rangers mad and would never do anything to harm our club. he has followed the club all over the country from the big games to the sithy ones on cold midweek nights. a true QPR supporter. also a big up to the big-man himself......you've done yourself proud with the way you've carried yourself over this.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

With the expection of one or two he got great support and Warnock is the one with egg on his face,but I suspect he does not see it that way!

Comment

Ric is one of the top posters on this board, so should be easy to get behind him, Warnock is the one who lost the plot not Ric.

Comment

I've made more posts than him, so up your bum.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          I've made more posts than him, so up your bum.
          you back on that again, thought you was staying hetro for a while

Comment

F**k no. Women keep messing my life up. I'm playing this game badly, and very recent events have come back to haunt me. Women = barney.

Barney = hot bloke x
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              F**k no. Women keep messing my life up. I'm playing this game badly, and very recent events have come back to haunt me. Women = barney.

Barney = hot bloke x

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                been away working for a while and only found out what happened when i recieved a phone call from ric-roc this afternoon.
                just want to say well done to all the members on here who have backed him-some blinding messages of support-great to see.
                i know ric better than anyone on here and he's rangers mad and would never do anything to harm our club. he has followed the club all over the country from the big games to the sithy ones on cold midweek nights. a true QPR supporter. also a big up to the big-man himself......you've done yourself proud with the way you've carried yourself over this.

Known Ric for years myself mainly through those long midweek trips and I dont think you will find many more loyal and passionate fans then him and it was not warrented at all what Warnock said about him

Lets hope this all just fizzles out soon though and we can get back to supporting our club

Comment

Working...
                X