No announcement yet.

Message to NW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we had won 4-0 yesterday would all this cr*p still be happening......................NO

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      do you think NW was one who wanted the e-mail address out in open? Just got that impression from what he said earlier.....hope I'm wrong though
      I think as I have said in earlier emails today, NW is a 60 something man and if anything like my dad doesn't understand or like the whole email, message board, facebook thing. So perhaps there is a little naivety of the email front from him but he should have others around him who do understand it.
      He feels betrayed and has reacted in typical NW style which is perhaps not the best way to handle situations like this but my boss would have reacted very similarly if I passed on info but he just isn't famous !

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post

Neil,by trying to blame somebody for the lack of performance by your players is only going to distance you from the fans,you should be aware by now that we are very passionate about our team and and support them through thick and thin.What did you see at Fulham last week ? did the team get booed of the pitch...NO, they got a standing ovation,how many other teams have supporters who do that after getting a drubbing from there local rivals...Over the last 15 years we have been through a lot of dark times and we are still here and will be here for a long time to come.We praised you last season and are standing by you this campaign even though the performances are not great so keep working with the players you have and stop blaming a fellow supporter as there will only be one winner as we all stand together as fans of the club ...not individualls as "WE ARE QPR"

Wrong!...End of!!...I have no problem with the poster of the info (it was naivity at worst) but NW has a right to be pissed off if confidential team selection hits a public forum 24 hours before the game!...

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
          Wrong!...End of!!...I have no problem with the poster of the info (it was naivity at worst) but NW has a right to be pissed off if confidential team selection hits a public forum 24 hours before the game!...
          SO your trying to tell me Steve Kean took note of Rics comment --Absolute bull**it. He even said himself that he thought Taarabt would be playing,so by your comment we should make up team news on here every Friday so the opposition manager takes note and changes his line up HA HA HA WHAT A JOKE

Comment

Neil,by trying to blame somebody for the lack of performance by your players is only going to distance you from the fans,you should be aware by now that we are very passionate about our team and and support them through thick and thin.What did you see at Fulham last week ? did the team get booed of the pitch...NO, they got a standing ovation,how many other teams have supporters who do that after getting a drubbing from there local rivals...Over the last 15 years we have been through a lot of dark times and we are still here and will be here for a long time to come.We praised you last season and are standing by you this campaign even though the performances are not great so keep working with the players you have and stop blaming a fellow supporter as there will only be one winner as we all stand together as fans of the club ...not individualls as "WE ARE QPR"
            Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
              Exactly that.

People need to see it from Warnocks view.

Warnock is still god!!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Warnock is still god!!
                Agree,but his got to learn to curb his tongue

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  I think as I have said in earlier emails today, NW is a 60 something man and if anything like my dad doesn't understand or like the whole email, message board, facebook thing. So perhaps there is a little naivety of the email front from him but he should have others around him who do understand it.
                  Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  He feels betrayed and has reacted in typical NW style which is perhaps not the best way to handle situations like this but my boss would have reacted very similarly if I passed on info but he just isn't famous !

And just to add; Imagine how hard it is to handle:

A)0-6 against Fulham.
                  B)Taarabt.
                  C)Barton.
                  D)A somewhat fickled QPR fanbase.

Indeed, troubled water if you ask me!

Give him time!!
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment