Message to NW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message to NW

Neil,by trying to blame somebody for the lack of performance by your players is only going to distance you from the fans,you should be aware by now that we are very passionate about our team and and support them through thick and thin.What did you see at Fulham last week ? did the team get booed of the pitch...NO, they got a standing ovation,how many other teams have supporters who do that after getting a drubbing from there local rivals...Over the last 15 years we have been through a lot of dark times and we are still here and will be here for a long time to come.We praised you last season and are standing by you this campaign even though the performances are not great so keep working with the players you have and stop blaming a fellow supporter as there will only be one winner as we all stand together as fans of the club ...not individualls as "WE ARE QPR"

He didn't blame Ric for the loss. Just stated it wasn't exactly helping the club which to be fair is true.

The issue is the email address & why the thread wasn't deleted.
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Dear oh dear!

He isn't blaming ric for the poor performance, the only place he is doing that is in a select fews heads.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
        Dear oh dear!

He isn't blaming ric for the poor performance, the only place he is doing that is in a select fews heads.
        People love to have a dig.

Love to see where Warnock has actually blamed Ric for the loss.
        Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Not been on this site in ages,and i wont be back,good bye, RIP.......

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
            He didn't blame Ric for the loss. Just stated it wasn't exactly helping the club which to be fair is true.

The issue is the email address & why the thread wasn't deleted.
            By what Ric said, how was that not helping the club,as i stated do you really think Kean would pick his team around what Ric said as it may of not been true,What if SSN had reported it would NW be saying Sky arnt helping the clubs cause,Its a load of Bo**ocks, it is clear that NW is trying to take the heat of the team how pathetic.At the end of the day if nothing had been reported the result would of been the same so why all the public out cry !!

Comment

This whole situation has clearly rattled NW and if people could just see it for what it is then perhaps there would be a little more understanding. If my boss tells me something, he tells me it in the knowledge I am not going to broadcast it to others, the day I do will be the day he stops trusting me.
              NW is upset someone, as I read it a First Team player, has disclosed info to another party, who has then posted it on a website. He hasn't said it cost us the game but has said it didn't help his team.................from where I read it from he has got it pretty much spot on.
              The email address bit i where the club is at fault and that should not have happened but the rest of it, I can fully understand why NW is so annoyed.
              That is no slight on Ric I am just stating I can see why NW is a little pissed off.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                This whole situation has clearly rattled NW and if people could just see it for what it is then perhaps there would be a little more understanding. If my boss tells me something, he tells me it in the knowledge I am not going to broadcast it to others, the day I do will be the day he stops trusting me.
                NW is upset someone, as I read it a First Team player, has disclosed info to another party, who has then posted it on a website. He hasn't said it cost us the game but has said it didn't help his team.................from where I read it from he has got it pretty much spot on.
                The email address bit i where the club is at fault and that should not have happened but the rest of it, I can fully understand why NW is so annoyed.
                That is no slight on Ric I am just stating I can see why NW is a little pissed off.
                Exactly that.

People need to see it from Warnocks view.
                Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                  People love to have a dig.

Love to see where Warnock has actually blamed Ric for the loss.
                  Who has said Warnock blamed ric for the loss ?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post

Neil,by trying to blame somebody for the lack of performance by your players
                    Who has said Warnock blamed ric for the loss ?
                    Sorry meant lack of performance.

Nowhere has Neil said that.
                    Now, Then, Forever

Comment

No what i am saying is that he is using this to take the pressure off our recent performances and it would of made no difference if ric had posted or not the team would of played the same and the result would of been no different and to come out and say he is no longer a fan is a disgrace.

Comment

No what i am saying is that he is using this to take the pressure off our recent performances and it would of made no difference if ric had posted or not the team would of played the same and the result would of been no different and to come out and say he is no longer a fan is a disgrace.
                        Thing is we will never know that now will we. To me it isn't Ric so much as the player who told Ric and then the subsequent release of his email address but i can understand NW's anger.

Comment

NW is just redirecting attention after the poor display yesterday...he'll be gone by xmas anyhow

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                            Thing is we will never know that now will we. To me it isn't Ric so much as the player who told Ric and then the subsequent release of his email address but i can understand NW's anger.
                            do you think NW was one who wanted the e-mail address out in open? Just got that impression from what he said earlier.....hope I'm wrong though

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              NW is just redirecting attention after the poor display yesterday...he'll be gone by xmas anyhow
                              At last somebody can see through the smoke,this is such a blatant screen to take the pressure off

Comment

Working...
                              X