Fitz Hall....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitz Hall....

I give up watching this bloke. One of the worst half's of football I have ever seen. Was shocking at Fulham and was not good enough to get in the side last season in the Chamoionship. Why Gorks was sold ahead of him I will never know. Truly shocking and an embarrassment to the shirt of QPR.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

The gorkks transfer looks stranger by the week we need gabbidon back asap

Comment

He was poor today but he is definitley a scapegoat. People jump on every mistake he makes yet the likes of Derry and Barton's mistakes are ignored.

Comment

To be perfectly honest I didn't really rate him at Championship level!

Comment

We didn't even have a parade FFS.

Comment

Very poor. Hope he does not play anymore.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Have to agree, he is very poor

Comment

£2m+ and he has not improved and imo is a total liablility
                the back were at each other a lot today..is there rows or lack of confidence??

Comment

It really makes you wonder why gorkks went.. Sure he made some errors but he was also a cut above most games..
                  http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

He was very, very poor today, but think Warnock has to take some of the responsibility - his confidence is clearly completely shot. Was Connolly still not fit? If he was, it was an inexplicable performance to play Hall who badly needs a period to rebuild in the reserves.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                      £2m+ and he has not improved and imo is a total liablility
                      the back were at each other a lot today..is there rows or lack of confidence??
                      secnf half barton was having a right pop at paddy

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                        secnf half barton was having a right pop at paddy
                        And in the First half he was having a pop at Derry so he's not the only one.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

shites hall , i mean where do you start , cant seem to jump, makes mistakes, cant pass, always always injured and a really awful godam awful player!!!!! other than that he is ok!!!!
                          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

woeful today. Feels the need to hoof the ball every time he gets it.
                            Now, Then, Forever
                            [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

He's awful!! I cant stand him! I never understood how he got in the team at the tale end of the season in the Championship. Right now, he's the worst defender in the Premier League without a doubt!! We tend to leak goals in when he plays. He has to be replaced in January. As mad as it sounds I'd prefer Ramage over Fitz Hall

Comment

Working...
                              X