Sebastien Bassong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sebastien Bassong

QPR to make a bid of £3.5m in January,according to The Mail this morning.

Would be a good signing
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Would be a very good player for us and i think this will happen. We all know he would have come had Cahill gone there so there have obvioulsy been discussions, which i'm sure have since been progressed with an expectation we'd have first refusal in Jan. Harry even commented to Sky on the night the window shut he felt sorry for Neil that the deal fell through after the Cahill situation didn't materialise.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
        Would be a very good player for us and i think this will happen. We all know he would have come had Cahill gone there so there have obvioulsy been discussions, which i'm sure have since been progressed with an expectation we'd have first refusal in Jan. Harry even commented to Sky on the night the window shut he felt sorry for Neil that the deal fell through after the Cahill situation didn't materialise.
        Yep - aren't those brave boys at the Daily Fail sticking their necks on the line with this one......................no one could possibly predict we would be looking at Bassong in Jan

He will of course be a damn good signing
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

hate the fact advertising it now gives others a chance to step in, like transfer business to be kept quiet

Comment

3.5m ffs..........hardly going for a (bas)song is he!!!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Strange...I signed him on fifa a few days ago, along with T.Henry, Barkley on loan and Owen
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Thanks Gee - would be a great signing. My only concern is wil he be off in Africa with Traore and Adel - can't remember who he plays for now???

Comment

Has Bassy played this season for Spuds ?

Comment

yes please !

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      Thanks Gee - would be a great signing. My only concern is wil he be off in Africa with Traore and Adel - can't remember who he plays for now???
                      Spurs J. Harry boy was going to let Bassong join us if he had got Cahill before the last window closed,so good chance he may still come seeing as he can't get a game for Spurs.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        Cameroon- they didn't qualify.

Comment

Yes sorry Gary I meant which country - wasn't making myself clear as usual. Many thanks Rob for working out what I was trying to say. Of course remember now. And v good news about Cameroon not qualifying (from our point of view) - wonder whether this is what has rekindled our interest. Him and Ferdinand in the centre with Traore and Young at full back is a proper Premier League defence IMHO...

Comment

The other spurs CB Caulker, he's on loan to Swansea but not sure if its for the season or until Jan?
                            I wonder how he's doing and whether he is homesick? Not heard much.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
                              The other spurs CB Caulker, he's on loan to Swansea but not sure if its for the season or until Jan?
                              I wonder how he's doing and whether he is homesick? Not heard much.
                              Last I saw he got injured clearing a ball off the line and running into post in the process! unsure whether it was a short term thing and hes back already or whether he is out for a while.

Hes from near me and have a few mutual pals (although I dont know him myself) and he played for same youth club as me just a couple years younger, meant be a really down to earth lad... although he has a nipper on the way with a lass from Blackpool
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X