Time for Warnock to...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for Warnock to...........

prove he's the quality manager we all think/hope he is.

Blaming injuries for the performance during his post match interview was a very canny way of taking the pressure off the players and himself. He knows he got the team selection wrong, along with the formation, yesterday and he'll put it right fo Blackburn.

IMHO his mistakes were firstly to persist with the 4-2-3-1 formation away from home, secondly to start Young at left back, thirdly to start SWP out on the left and lastly to keep his loyalty with Bothroyd. I think he showed a lack of nouse with this and will learn.

Play the attacking formation and style at home but revert to a 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 when away. We looked much better going forward in the second half with two up top.

Defensively we were poor and his decission to let Hill go out on loan for 3 months will come back and haunt him unless AT and DG get back to fitness asap.

Glad we have two weeks off and I think Blackburn will take a pasting. We will bounce back, and we'd have taken 8 points from 7 games at the beginning of the season without a doubt.
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

I actually agree with you. I know the players were the let down yesterday but it's part of a managers job to get a response... I was greeted this morning with nw just can't do it in the prem can he.
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

the early goal and fulhams commitment did it, sure there was mistakes as well but where were our big players. barton is scared to tackle ,faurlin is slow ,swp doesnt get involved enough never has , hall is slow ,wasteful, and clumsy.... we have orr at FB and he is limited.. at 3-0 down we just wanted the final whistle , fulham sensed this and it drove them on, they wont play as good as that again this season

Comment

I thought murphy and sidwell were exceptional
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Wake up to the real world!!
          Who did expect us to sit comfortbale in the middle of the table with a team almost crowded with mavericks? Not me.
          No,this "incident" was bound to happen sooner rather than later, but dont you worry; Warnock will teach his team a lesson in the dressingroom and not in front of a camera, which in my book is good management!!
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
            prove he's the quality manager we all think/hope he is.

Blaming injuries for the performance during his post match interview was a very canny way of taking the pressure off the players and himself. He knows he got the team selection wrong, along with the formation, yesterday and he'll put it right fo Blackburn.

IMHO his mistakes were firstly to persist with the 4-2-3-1 formation away from home, secondly to start Young at left back, thirdly to start SWP out on the left and lastly to keep his loyalty with Bothroyd. I think he showed a lack of nouse with this and will learn. Play the attacking formation and style at home but revert to a 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 when away. We looked much better going forward in the second half with two up top.

Defensively we were poor and his decission to let Hill go out on loan for 3 months will come back and haunt him unless AT and DG get back to fitness asap.

Glad we have two weeks off and I think Blackburn will take a pasting. We will bounce back, and we'd have taken 8 points from 7 games at the beginning of the season without a doubt.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Working...
            X