time for warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time for warnock

to stop licking adels #### he needs dropping id rather players like smith and buzz who are not cry babies pulling on that shirt, on the plus side great to see mackie back.

More importantly has the the nuts to drop Barton who has had 1 good game since he joined?

Think we all know the answer.

Still p!ssed off but am hoping Blackburn will pay the price.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      More importantly has the the nuts to drop Barton who has had 1 good game since he joined?

According to some numpties on here he's been brilliant in all games for us.

Right now, Barton aint worth a rub.

Comment

Scott Jones just called him a C nut on twitter hahahahaha.... Harsh but made me laugh

Comment

He wasn't even that good at wolves... He ruined a good performance with being a tool afterwards.
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Agreed he had a decent performance against Wolves, he went missing in that game as well! He can talk the talk let see if he can prove he is a decent footballer and a ##### instead of just being the latter.
            Estamos QPR

Comment

Agreed big dan

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post

I posted something to that effect on another thread. Barton is not living up to all the hype. As for Taarabt, off field antics or not, he is still our most gifted player, add to that now he is putting in a more complete shift, just who will do a better job in his position ?

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                  I posted something to that effect on another thread. Barton is not living up to all the hype. As for Taarabt, off field antics or not, he is still our most gifted player, add to that now he is putting in a more complete shift, just who will do a better job in his position ?
                  Buzz is the closest player we have, ability wise, to fill into Adels role. IMO he needs to start the next game, I will lose abit of respect for Warnock if Adel starts vs Blackburn after yesterdays' antics.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Buzz is the closest player we have, ability wise, to fill into Adels role. IMO he needs to start the next game, I will lose abit of respect for Warnock if Adel starts vs Blackburn after yesterdays' antics.
                    Whilst I don't agree with AT's spat of petulance ....

I would rather we put out our strongest team and give ourselves the best chance of winning ..THAN ...

Put out a weaker team , prove a point to one or two players and ultimately run the risk losing the game !!!

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                      Whilst I don't agree with AT's spat of petulance ....

I would rather we put out our strongest team and give ourselves the best chance of winning ..THAN ...

Put out a weaker team , prove a point to one or two players and ultimately run the risk losing the game !!!
                      See your point mate but, IMO anyway, Buzz has more than enough ability to play against Blackburn. If it were that we had no other players that could fill in comofortably for Adel, I would agree that he needs to play as we need every point we can, but Buzz can easily do a job and so Adel should be dropped. A player cant be seen to be able to be so disrespectful, what sort of message does that send out?
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Sunday only proved that Taarabt is still by far our best attacking player and needed every game.

Comment

Working...
                        X