No announcement yet.

What is Warno on about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neil is always too happy at post match interviews, gives him another chance to show off his new veneers.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

The worrying thing is that in the PL you cant afford to have even 1 weak link. 1 poor defender and a vast majority of sides will take advanatge of that and have a field day. At least 1 defender NEEDS to be brought in cme January.
      To be fair, we did try and get in both Onuoha and Bassong. I'm sure the club realises we're weak at the back.

I can't help but be a little bothered by how relaxed Warnock was. Yes, we're going to take a few beatings this season, but I worry about the way once we're a couple of goals down we seem to just throw in the towel. I can handle losing if we fight up until the final whistle.

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
        To be fair, we did try and get in both Onuoha and Bassong. I'm sure the club realises we're weak at the back.

I can't help but be a little bothered by how relaxed Warnock was. Yes, we're going to take a few beatings this season, but I worry about the way once we're a couple of goals down we seem to just throw in the towel. I can handle losing if we fight up until the final whistle.
        Yea thats true mate, Im sure the defence will be adressed in Jan transfer window (I really hope 1 of/both of the above mentioned sign!).

Agree with all the rest aswell
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

if we have on the pitch our first choice starting 11....do we have dyer as one of the 3 behind the striker moving barton to derrys place.is anyone convinced gabbidon is a prem defender?hall is an average champs defender at best. dont know whats happening with perone if we played hall injured as hes not great when fit..is helguson a better bet than betty up front? january window opens do we get a striker and centre half? i think we need at another two defenders as cover maybe loans from one of the bigger clubs plus buy a quality forward..

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            This confused me too Del. Pure stupidity unless there are things we don't know about.

Playing SWP out of position is starting to get on my nerves too. He kept doing that with Routledge, with much the same result.

QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Don't think Neil realises how much this hurts us, THE FANS not the players Adel can throw his dummy out of the pram, joey can look at his bank account so he keeps telling everyone. I Like Warnock but it's his job that our players are up for such games especially local derbies! we lacke ideas on how to stop thier movement slow at the back and uncompetative in midfield only Neil can sort it it's his job. dont make exscuses. sort it! NOW

Comment

[QUOTE=dave58;719954]Don't think Neil realises how much this hurts us, THE FANS not the players Adel can throw his dummy out of the pram, joey can look at his bank account so he keeps telling everyone. I Like Warnock but it's his job that our players are up for such games especially local derbies! we lacke ideas on how to stop thier movement slow at the back and uncompetative in midfield only Neil can sort it it's his job. dont make exscuses. sort it! NOW

Mate Iv'e got great sympathy with you spoken like a true fan but it's no good joining those knocking Warno ,youre right about us being slow at the back but i'd say only 2 of the back 4 are Warno's signings Ferdinad and young the great Fitz was already here and Orr we was linked with us for a while which suggests He was a signed by you know who.
                Would we have signed Bothroyd if the club had bee sold earlier in th window I doubt it .
                Mate just stick with Warno and hope we can get to January with some descent points

Comment

[QUOTE=loftlag;720029]
                  Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  Don't think Neil realises how much this hurts us, THE FANS not the players Adel can throw his dummy out of the pram, joey can look at his bank account so he keeps telling everyone. I Like Warnock but it's his job that our players are up for such games especially local derbies! we lacke ideas on how to stop thier movement slow at the back and uncompetative in midfield only Neil can sort it it's his job. dont make exscuses. sort it! NOW

Mate Iv'e got great sympathy with you spoken like a true fan but it's no good joining those knocking Warno ,youre right about us being slow at the back but i'd say only 2 of the back 4 are Warno's signings Ferdinad and young the great Fitz was already here and Orr we was linked with for a while which suggests He was a signed by you know who.
                  Would we have signed Bothroyd if the club had bee sold earlier in th window I doubt it .
                  Mate just stick with Warno and hope we can get to January with some descent points

Comment

Working...
                  X