What is Warno on about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Warno on about?

Just heard him on MoTD2 (I'm a sucker for punishment) saying it underlined how we needed all our squad fit. What's he on? We were without two defenders admittedly but otherwise we were at full strength weren't we? Smacks of making excuses to me.

Yes felt the same , thought he was poor today seemed clueless

Comment

He seemed a bit to happy for my liking.

Great result last week & he was spitting feathers.

Comment

Exactly my feelings.

We had one player missing from last weeks game and we knew about that a week ago when he was sent off, so we had all week to prepare.

Apparently he wouldnt be drawn on the rumours that Adel left early.
        Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Least we all seem to agree on one thing!

Comment

Worry is reading rocs post earlier seems he may be losing his aura

Comment

I'm really f**ked off that NW blames injuries and suspension to 2 defenders for that shambles, I'm equally as f**ked off that he seemed relatively pleased in the interview?

Did he not see what happened? He was more irate after a 1-1 draw with Villa than he was after a raping by our rivals. A few things have really got me thinking today.

Comment

Traore suspended, Gabbidon injured, Connolly injured, Hall injured in the warm up and played because we'd run out of defenders.
                Yet Gorkss allowed to leave and Hill/Ramage out on loan and not replaced.

And where is the Brazilian wonder-kid Perone?

Very short on cover defensively, the way the squad has been assembled.
                If we have that back four of Traore/Gabbidon/Ferdinand/Young, in their right positions, we will be fine. But no effective back-up for when we don't.
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                  Traore suspended, Gabbidon injured, Connolly injured, Hall injured in the warm up and played because we'd run out of defenders.

If we have that back four of Traore/Gabbidon/Ferdinand/Young, in their right positions, we will be fine. But no effective back-up for when we don't.
                  They do say that squads win championships, I think its also fair to say that squads keep you up, long way to go before I can say that applies to us.

Comment

The most sensible comment I have read since getting in !

Comment

Perone was on the bench - so why was he not playing?
                      Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Didn't help himself today.... down a LB and a CB already from our first choice back 4, so he compounds it by also weakening our RB birth by moving an as yet excellent Young out of position, so he's also inefective.

But hey, it was a VERY bad day at the office all round... by players and manager, and one we all need to put behind us ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                          Didn't help himself today.... down a LB and a CB already from our first choice back 4, so he compounds it by also weakening our RB birth by moving an as yet excellent Young out of position, so he's also inefective.

But hey, it was a VERY bad day at the office all round... by players and manager, and one we all need to put behind us ASAP.
                          This confused me too Del. Pure stupidity unless there are things we don't know about.

Playing SWP out of position is starting to get on my nerves too. He kept doing that with Routledge, with much the same result.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post

He moved young to left back to accomadate Orr Becouse Connolly pulled out with a hamstring
                            so it's Traori Susp, Gabidon out inj,connolly unavailable Inj,Young out of possition due to injuries Fitz not of the standard for Championship never mind about Prem, and Bothroyd a complete DUD as a target man and Striker ,give Warno a break the damage was done weeks ago by Favio and Ecklston not going earier so Waro would have had more time in the transfere window,but dont think thats it we are picking up yellow cards so more susp on the way
                            Last edited by loftlag; 03-10-2011, 06:28 AM. Reason: missed a bit

Comment

The worrying thing is that in the PL you cant afford to have even 1 weak link. 1 poor defender and a vast majority of sides will take advanatge of that and have a field day. At least 1 defender NEEDS to be brought in cme January.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X