Will the club offer us a refund??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the club offer us a refund??

Don't mind losing. It's part of football, but today was an embarrassment from our players. Some of them are on over 40k a week! 50 quid is a lot for a game. But today, the players didn't care. Only half of them clapped the great support off at the end.

The board at Arsenal gave a refund when they lost by a goal difference of 6 goals at Man Utd. Will the board do that for us??

The players should have a whip round and give the money back to the club to give to the fans.

If I was that bad at work I would be given the sack.

Players like Hall and Orr were an embarrassment to the shirt today.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

hahaha.....behave.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

No.

Orr was best of a bad bunch. Blocked one off the line and was totally exposed by Barton all game.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrighty View Post
        No.

Orr was best of a bad bunch. Blocked one off the line and was totally exposed by Barton all game.

Orr was terrible. Got pulled out of position all game. Couldn't cross a road let alone a football. On so many occasions he had the chance to whip a ball in but waited too long to get closed down.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

orr was out of position all afternoon.
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

There already doing refunds for season tickets, which I am grateful for, cant expect them to do them for crap away performances too. It was shocking but thats football

Its a business at the end of the day

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
              Don't mind losing. It's part of football, but today was an embarrassment from our players. Some of them are on over 40k a week! 50 quid is a lot for a game. But today, the players didn't care. Only half of them clapped the great support off at the end.

The board at Arsenal gave a refund when they lost by a goal difference of 6 goals at Man Utd. Will the board do that for us??

The players should have a whip round and give the money back to the club to give to the fans.

If I was that bad at work I would be given the sack.

Players like Hall and Orr were an embarrassment to the shirt today.
              Refund?

Do me a favour.

Bad day in the office all round. We move on.

Comment

They were all shite.

Comment

Orr has limitations.....Even he knows he is not Premiership standard. *****s like Barton who don't seem to give a **** on 80k a week get on my ####

Comment

orr was ok. Why was Hall on Johnson and ferdinand on zamora? Wrong way round no?

Comment

Originally posted by Vish View Post

Refund?

Do me a favour.

Bad day in the office all round. We move on.
                      Happened to the Gooners and they got their money back.

Comment

Perhaps the called for refund could be considered to be offset by the outstanding performance at Wolves which was beyond expectations and fantastic value for money
                        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

I think the players should be forced to pay it back via their over inflate salaries. It will focus their minds for future games.

Comment

For us fans to shell out 50 quid for that performance is shocking tbh. The only people to turn up were the fans and imo losing 6-0 in derby against Fulham is ridiculous.

The club should look at doing a partial refund at the very least imo. 50 quid is a rip off at the best of times.
                            Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                              Perhaps the called for refund could be considered to be offset by the outstanding performance at Wolves which was beyond expectations and fantastic value for money
                              That was 24 quid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big difference!

Another thing being stuffed 6 nil from a bunch of pr1cks down the road.

Comment

Working...
                              X