Taarabt left at HT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich View Post
    He was in Fulham end so listening to them going on made it more of a reason to leave.
    Don't blame him then tbh.

Comment

it s warnock mistake..Adel played well, great passes ....
      TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Sombody had to come off.. nobody knows what happens in that dressing room.. Good to see jamie mack back....
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

so Adel throws his toys out AGAIN? lol we will have a hard job selling the little sulk cos who wants that at their club?
          Adel was just as shite today as the rest of them

Comment

Originally posted by Wrighty View Post
            What I didn't like was fans leaving early, like your old man!!
            A lot didnt actually leave. Many were down stairs watching it on the TVs second half with food and beer.

Comment

I went downstairs at 4-0 to get a cold drink. Down there chatting to pals & 2 more goals popped in.

Time to go. I'm such an awful fan. Boo hoo.

The team didn't deserve me staying today.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                I went downstairs at 4-0 to get a cold drink. Down there chatting to pals & 2 more goals popped in.

Time to go. I'm such an awful fan. Boo hoo.

The team didn't deserve me staying today.
                I left at 4-0. I wanted to cry.

Comment

Leaving did cross our minds at 5-0 but we stayed until the end.

However im a bit disapointed that the players after such a poor performance didnt clap us all for singing throughout.

Curle had to force Ferdinand to come back and clap us.
                  Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Originally posted by JudoRanger View Post

However im a bit disapointed that the players after such a poor performance didnt clap us all for singing throughout.

Thought the same, to think of all the effort and expense us fans go through to watch something like that and the majority of players didn't even have the decency to applaud us. I can only presume they were too ashamed to come over

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
                      I left at 4-0. I wanted to cry.
                      Makes two of us mate

Comment

Stayed until the end, great support from our fans and we were still singing our hearts out at 6-0. It was an off day, we can't dwell on it, have to get up and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrighty View Post
                          Wasn't just me, loads of fans shouting at our own fans for doing one! Don't bother turning up next time, could do without fans like that!!
                          I'll leave when i want to leave thanks, i like many don't need to go into proving my support to anyone....

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                            Thing is warnock will not sub barton as captain.. He should of been first off imo..
                            Absolutely... Joey was a total no show.

Comment

Originally posted by JudoRanger View Post

One of my greatest hates in football, and especially away days. IMO, the playersm regardless of result, should clap their fans every single game. Not doing so shows a total lack of respect to the people that spend an awful lot of money and time following their side.

Good on Curle tbf.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Does make you think why wait at a bus stop for everyone to see? haha

Comment

Working...
                                X