Jay Bothroyd Wonders.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Bothroyd Wonders.....

So Jay Bothroyd wonders on Twitter why he don't have a song yet ?....well Jay today tells you all you need to know son....should you actually bother to turn up our loyal fans who will now be embarrassed for the rest of their lives may actually notice you have made an effort and show you their appreciation....until then you need to pull your socks up and show some effort !!

Jay is well known for going missing when going gets tough but he's not been up to much when the going has been good either.

Comment

Is he having a laugh?

Comment

how about 'are you the pelican' for a song?

Comment

and here is his original tweet...Thanks Qpr fans great support love the noise .... Do I have a song yet ???

Comment

I got a few songs for him......

Who are ya, who are ya?
            You're **** and you know you are
            Premier league, you're having a laugh
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              I got a few songs for him......

Who are ya, who are ya?
              You're **** and you know you are
              Premier league, you're having a laugh
              stroll on
              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Someone should introduce that ##### to his right foot

Comment

slightly misleading title..

for those not following him, he hasn't been demanding a song after 6-0 today

Comment

If he wants a song he needs to change his surname..... If hes heard the "champagne on ice" song.... He must know we dont have a a gary barlow in the stands.. Just a poet by the name of ted
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

'He's got one cap he's fckn crap strolling round in a billy big bowlocks wonderland'

Comment

He just needs a goal, once he gets one he will be great. He didnt score 20 goals last season from nothing.
                        My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

He has frustrated me as much as anyone and i would certainly start with DJ versus Blackburn however he is still a QPR player so lets get behind him and the boys even more. He has to score sometime ( dont he??? )

Comment

How about
                            'Will you ever score a goal'
                            Queens Park Rangers
                            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
                              He just needs a goal, once he gets one he will be great. He didnt score 20 goals last season from nothing.
                              Everyone starts the season with nothing, it's the way it works, i am starting to wonder though if he's trying to finish with nothing too.
                              Queens Park Rangers
                              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                              X