My view today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My view today

Okay, obviously we are all going to come away from fulham massively disappointed but firstly let me just say our support today was fantastic. We put fulham to shame in that respect. Also it was great to say Jamie mackie back on the field.

We were undone today by our whole team. The back four all had mares, in particular one size who is at best a league 1 player. Harsh but true. Barton did not give Bradley Orr any help coming back and fulham exploited this. All of their goals in the first half coming from his side. Derry and faurlin were both poor today. And to cap it all off bothroyd was a joke today. Campbell and Smith made us look slightly better but again problems at the back let fulham in and we lost 6-0. However I refuse to be downhearted and we will bounce back against Blackburn. With traore and gabbidon back we will hopefully be full strengh.

Keep the faith!

I'll second that! Thought ORR was pretty good, was a shame a no. of the goals were his side, to be honest im bewildered more than "disgusted" as some fans are. Granted the defence was bad but generally i didnt think we were awful but fulham played very well, with pace and smartly, every attack we made was closed down real quick! Every season teams get spanked and then dust themselves off, im just hoping and an optimistic that are team in the long run will be better than norwich and swansea, coz at the moment its annoying me more that they are higher than us!! Still spurs beating arsenal made me smile a bit!
    Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

Until we get a decent forward we are always gonna struggle. We create a fair few chance but I honestly don't think Bothroyd would have scored if the game had gone on all night. Looks very out of his depth. Strange player as out side the box he looks ok, winning flick ons, holding the ball up, but in the box he turns into a mouse. Painful. Really problem is that we do not have any viable alternative. DJ Campbell cannot play up front on his own, so would trigger a change of system. That change of system would stop us creating the chances as Barton and SWP would have to defend a lot more.

Questions for Warnock...
      :drunk:

Comment

Bothroyd looked bad to me too, but not out of his depth. Just severely lacking in confidence to 'pull the trigger'.

Comment

I'm bewildered too, right from the start Fulham wanted it more than us. Very poor display by the midfield, and Bothroyd's confidence seems to have gone. Felt sorry for Orr, thought he was one of our better players. My only consolation today- seeing Jamie back, oh and I don't know any Fulham supporters fortunately. Very quiet drive back to MK, but know there will be bad days. Blackburn surely now a must win game, draws at home are not good enough.

Comment

To be fair Fulham are a firmly established mid-table team who gave us a footballing lesson today ...made us look like schoolboys! ...everything they did looked a lot sharper and more professional!

Having said that what a sad bunch their fans are ...no singing, no passion, nothing! ...had to leave it to their players particularly Andy Johnson giving it the large to us for them!

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
              To be fair Fulham are a firmly established mid-table team who gave us a footballing lesson today ...made us look like schoolboys! ...everything they did looked a lot sharper and more professional!

Having said that what a sad bunch their fans are ...no singing, no passion, nothing! ...had to leave it to their players particularly Andy Johnson giving it the large to us for them!
              spot on .....

Comment

Working...
              X