Blackburn nearly sold out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackburn nearly sold out?

Just tried buying 2 tickets for the blackburn game for 2 freinds coming over from australia. Couldnt buy in the members pre sale as I havent got the superhoop upgrade. Now looking at the online seating system there are only tickets left for the lower loft which I cant buy because of the family only rule?

Stupid rule as i have previously said, imagine if you are without a ticket but hear there were emoty sears in the LL, something has got to be changed.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Yep, there are plenty of tickets left in the lower loft, none in the school end which i consider odd as there was around 50-80 tickets left on the day before we played Villa.

Comment

just checked and there arearound 100 seats available in the upper loft

Comment

Originally posted by qprcena View Post
          Yep, there are plenty of tickets left in the lower loft, none in the school end which i consider odd as there was around 50-80 tickets left on the day before we played Villa.
          Loads in the school lower...upper is not for us.

Comment

I tried buying tickets hours after they came on sale to non-members and there were no good seats left, gutted :(
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
              I tried buying tickets hours after they came on sale to non-members and there were no good seats left, gutted :(
              Where are the none members seats ?

Comment

Surely restricted view have'nt gone on sale yet have they ?? be surprised if these are sold as well,i'd ring the box office,probably get a better idea !!

Comment

*demands to know why it hasn't sold out yet*

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                    Surely restricted view have'nt gone on sale yet have they ?? be surprised if these are sold as well,i'd ring the box office,probably get a better idea !!
                    if u can get thru , aLL I EVER GET IS TICKETMASTER

Comment

it not nearly sold out! the same thing happen two week before we played aston villa

it look like it was all sold out and then 3 or 4 days before the match more tickets became available!

Comment

Working...
                      X