Empty seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
    From where I was sitting the seats in upper loft didn't look like the restricted view ones a big chunk of them there. I sit in b block and as I look to the loft just on the left of the scoreboard were loads of seats , they are defo not restricted views
    We are talking PU Block your talking LU & MU which are not restricted can only comment on what i can see

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
      We are talking PU Block your talking LU & MU which are not restricted can only comment on what i can see
      I am in PU and the rows im talking about (I/J) right behind the goal but slight to its left if you're facing pitch do NOT have restricted views and they have bene empty every season i've been going (other than leeds match last year)

just dont get it

Comment

Originally posted by robith View Post
        Speaking of which, I actually saw a tourist at the game yesterday. He turned up ten minutes late with a tube map sticking out of his top pocket
        What a disgrace, how dare he! No new fans here please! There’s quite enough as it is thank you very much.
        A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
          At the SAR entrance I saw a stereotypical Japanese tourist with a camera going in and a steward made him put it in his bag!
          Another one! This is getting out of hand now; we must stop people who haven't been here before turning up. Before you know it we will be selling out games. That clearly isn't on.
          A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Mr M View Post
            Another one! This is getting out of hand now; we must stop people who haven't been here before turning up. Before you know it we will be selling out games. That clearly isn't on.
            whatever next? Women at football?

Comment

that clump of seats in PU that you could see on the telly were not available to purchase online, there are chunks of seats in various stands that are not sold to normal season ticket holders but are not available for members to buy online

We need to find out why these seats cant be purchases, i wonder if they are the same seats that are available to buy online for games like man city and man united!
              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
              X