Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special mention. ...... helguson

Quality when he came on well done mate

Definitely, great ball in for the goal too, hard to defend.

Comment

ImPossible to defend balls like that

Comment

He looked great when he came on! He'll defo get a few goals from the bench this season...actually if Bothroyd keeps on playing the way he did today then i wouldn't be surprised if Heidar leads the lineup for some games!
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Helguson and Smith were both lively.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Give Heidar the start,Boothroyd not doing it for me,some awful misses and helguson looked sharp when he came on,i'd defo start him at Foolham,whats to lose ??

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
              Give Heidar the start,Boothroyd not doing it for me,some awful misses and helguson looked sharp when he came on,i'd defo start him at Foolham,whats to lose ??
              Being a former Fulham player, he may have a point to prove so yes I agree. Let's start with him and DJ.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Heidur for me is very very similar to Kevin Davies. He wins so many free kicks for us (2 yesterday in about 5mins- just a shame no ****a in a hooped shirt could hit the target from them!) and, despite his size, wins a majority of headers. Will certainly do a job for us when called upon, seems a top pro too, i like the bloke.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I think, given some kind of chance, he will prove to be a premiership Quality striker.

Don't be too harsh on Jay, his link up play was excellent. He just needs a goal.

Comment

People need to leave off jb. He did bloody well yesterday. He's just desperate for that 1st goal. Pressure is on and he don't need a load of knuckle draggers mugging him off. Worked his nuts off yesterday against to full internationals. Good player, not to say he shouldn't be dropped as it may help him coming on and getting a goal.. If helguson started then there would be a thread on here saying y didn't jb start....Back him
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                      People need to leave off jb. He did bloody well yesterday. He's just desperate for that 1st goal. Pressure is on and he don't need a load of knuckle draggers mugging him off. Worked his nuts off yesterday against to full internationals. Good player, not to say he shouldn't be dropped as it may help him coming on and getting a goal.. If helguson started then there would be a thread on here saying y didn't jb start....Back him
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I was going to make this thread. Thought he was great when he came on, not just a great ball, but top determination to get to it
                        A blog of my first season ticket, and QPR's return to the Premiership after 15 years

Where Were You When We Were S4!T?

Comment

HH is a great pro who is always prepared to put his head where it hurts for the team when called upon, and you never hear any b1tching from him when he's not picked.

He did well when he came on for sure. I think a couple of flick ons went wayward, but i think that was as much to do with the likes of SWP etc not being used to how very good he is in the air and not expecting him to win the challenge in the first place...

At the end of the day, he did what was asked, came on and made a difference so fair play to him. Fantastic assist for the goal as well as undefendable.

Comment

Working...
                          X