Well played ref you f***ing cheat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well played ref you f***ing cheat

I think this could be a big story if you have proof. What else do you know besides watching the game? If the ref can be exposed as deliberately rigging the game then there will be court cases based on games throughout the history of football. You have a real scoop on your hands.

I never knew!

Comment

Look if he's not a cheat, then its incompetence. If he's incompetent then what the hell is he doing reffing any football let alone prem league?

Comment

Singing '1-0 to the referee' was class.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

No way is he a cheat - he made mistakes. It happens. It will happen to us again this season. Wait until we go to Old Trafford. No chance of a decision there.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
            No way is he a cheat - he made mistakes. It happens. It will happen to us again this season. Wait until we go to Old Trafford. No chance of a decision there.
            How do you know?

Same as I don't, he is.

In my view Villa players were persistently fouling our players yet no one received 2 yellows for them.
            He gave a pen that he saw to them which, as stated hundreds of times already will mean there will be 24:25 scorelines, and result in 3 aside on the pitch.
            Then didn't give us an obvious pen which half the team appealed for and thousands in the crowd too.
            Just pisses me off that his decisions changed the game, not a piece of skill from a player

Comment

It annoyed me too, but I still don't beleive he is a cheat. I think he is young, lacking experience, knows he is on TV and under a lot of pressure and he got some big decisions wrong.

It is more likely that he gave the pen becuase the game was live on SKY and he thought the cameras might pick the tug up. That is more likely than the fact he is a cheat.

Clearly I can't prove that, but nor can you and you really need evidence before accusing someone of cheating.

I think refs make mistakes - so do players. Was Torres mistake last week any worse than the refs? Neither should be accussed of deliberatley cheating to affect the outcome.

I genuinly beleive our refs are honest in this league.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Not looking for row silver,and I know I'm banging on a little too much now
                The thread was started just before the game finished and before we equalized,
                so was written in anger, which is wrong.Obviously can't prove anything,but as you say annoying that he gives one against us, and then misses more obvious one for us.
                Hopefully we'll get a few go our way soon,and I'll now drop it.

Comment

i reckon he needs to be banished to the conference for a couple of games, theres too much money involved for him to get away with PEACOCKING in a televised PL game. if you or I performed badly at work wed be sacked, referees persistently under perform at work and something has to be done about it. if youre paying £50 for a ticket at the very least you expect a balding half decent ref with a few games under his belt not some jumped up little twonk who has just finished his paper round!

Comment

I understand and hope we get some go for us, but I think the smaller the club and crowd, the less decisions you get....though NW may scare a few refs and help a bit!!
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

he

he musty have been a villa fan not only did he give them a ridiculous penalty
                      he missed the fact that we should have had one,also he gave swp absolutely no protection at all,swp was nearly pole axed in one challenge,its a crying shame when this happens in football
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I understand and hope we get some go for us, but I think the smaller the club and crowd, the less decisions you get....though NW may scare a few refs and help a bit!!

Yeah and when he's not being scathing he seems to be scarily understanding towards refs. That'll freak em out!

Comment

He may not have been a Villa fan, but I wouldnt be surprised if he was a member of the Conservative party, maybe even a wanabe MP trying to impress his boss...
                          Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Are you related to him?
                            Queens Park Rangers
                            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Seemed to me that he was desperate to follow in Stuart Atwellls perfomances down the bush.. Remember him. R swipe
                              God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Not sure how accurate this is. Anybody interested?

Michael.Oliver@northumberlandfa.com

Comment

Working...
                                X