Well played ref you f***ing cheat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well played ref you f***ing cheat

Aston Villa we knew would be difficult,And fair play they defended well.
    But having a ref who ain't gotta clue didn't hel................YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    get in you beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .
    No less than we deserved! Comon UUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
    :yush::yush::yush:

He was pretty ****in average but if he'd sent Dunne off for the 2nd Yellow that he so richly deserved, he wouldnt have been on the pitch to deflect the goal in for us Every Cloud!!

I used to referee to a reasonable level and my mentor gave me a valuable piece of advice...never miss something that everyone else sees and never see something that nobody else in the ground does. The ****** today could do well to remember that!
    2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Obviously going to be bias, but their pen was shocking to give! If you give a pen everytime a shirt is tugged for half a second, there would be 50 pens a game! Shocking decision, even Gary Neville said so and thats saying something!

Bit shakey at times 2nd half as a team but all in all thoroughly deserved at least a point out of that (especially considering we deserved at least 1 pen!).

Great work rate from the lads and a draw at home to Villa isnt a bad result at all tbh, still sitting pretty at 9th in the PL.... who'd have thought it eh?

You Rrrrrrr's!
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

The 2 Hutton handballs he prob got right but the pen he gave has to be one of the softest in history.
        Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Ridiculous decision Matty the bloke's a complete doorknob!
          Never say die spirit from our lads though and proud of them!
          But just so sad the T**T in the yellow is the main talking point.
          Did you see NW interview at the end?

Comment

Absolutely terrible referee. Traore didnt touch him and Hutton handballed twice. We will find it hard enough without knobs like that!!!!!!

Comment

Tony needs to have words with the ref's he sponsors.

Comment

What was the pen for?

On way home & happy with the point not so much our performance but against a big club established in the prem is nothing short of superb really.

F#cking shite head ref & lino need to lay off the bugle. Pair of c#nts. How many bad challenges did that ginger t0ss pot collins have to do to get a second yellow?!

Comment

Your guess is as good as mine!!

Comment

If the ref gives a penalty for Traore's "tug", every corner in the Premier League every single weekend would result in a penalty. Absolutely ridiculous. And how he doesn't give a pen for Hutton's first handball is beyond me.

Shocking ref.

Comment

refereeing was poor beyond belief
                      Even Warnock came back for an interview after his post match normal one to say what a disgrace that was. That earfull he gave Traore as he tried to walk down tunnel i thought it was another DiCanio/Clarke moment :-)

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Ridiculous decision Matty the bloke's a complete doorknob!
                        Never say die spirit from our lads though and proud of them!
                        But just so sad the T**T in the yellow is the main talking point.
                        Did you see NW interview at the end?
                        Yes mate Warnock was not happy was he in his 2nd interview after he had seen the replays. "Huutons wasnt a handball.. it was a save! He saved it!"

and how true, that was a goal and the fellas near on punched it away! Tbf, 2nd 1 I dont think was a pen, but no doubt the first was!

But hey ho, that happpens in football and Id like to think well be on the other end of such luck later in the season and itll average out! Very hard earned point today and the lads done emselves proud out there.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Referee was Aston Villa's best player
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

We got robbed!!!!

Comment

Villas pen was never a pen.

Huttons first hand ball was a save not a hadball!! Paddy Kenny would of been proud of that one, how the ref missed it is beyond me.

His 2nd hand ball he could do nothing about, so not a pen for me.
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                              X