chelsea kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chelsea kit

just got home and found a kid sitting in the front room in a chelsea kit, turns out he is a new pal of my stepson who is a QPR ST holder. out of the kids earshot i said to my other half " i dont have chelsea kits in the house". she didnt like it and we now have a bit of bad feeling. i dont really have any house rules and its usually a happy house but come on who would come home and want to be hit with that ugly sight the chelsea shirt not the mrs

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    just got home and found a kid sitting in the front room in a chelsea kit, turns out he is a new pal of my stepson who is a QPR ST holder. out of the kids earshot i said to my other half " i dont have chelsea kits in the house". she didnt like it and we now have a bit of bad feeling. i dont really have any house rules and its usually a happy house but come on who would come home and want to be hit with that ugly sight the chelsea shirt not the mrs
    Just feel lucky it wasn't the wife wearing the Chelsea shirt.
    Definate reason for a divorce.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
      Just feel lucky it wasn't the wife wearing the Chelsea shirt.
      Definate reason for a divorce.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

i make you right mate give your son a clip round the earhole and tell to never bring any more **** in your house,when my son was born 12 years ago the wifes dad thought it was funny to buy his grandson a chelsea shirt,wasnt laughting when i burned the fuc7ing thing

ursssssssssssssssssss

Comment

couldnt give a flying tbh - not worth falling out with anyone over it, especially the wife.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            couldnt give a flying tbh - not worth falling out with anyone over it, especially the wife.
            crawl ars

Comment

my youngest got a room full of CFC gear
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Should of slung the little sh!t out in the cold & made him walk home.....

Without his shoes..

Comment

I hope you arent being serious....

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    In the nicest way possible... should've had an abortion. But hindsight is a wonderful thing

Comment

Originally posted by loftustoad View Post
                      In the nicest way possible... should've had an abortion. But hindsight is a wonderful thing
                      Terrible post even if meant in jest, very poor taste!!

Comment

Kids should be given a choice of two teams to support to be fair. It's either QPR or QPR reserves......
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          Maybe it's about time you let him out now, he may have grown out of it.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by robloft View Post
                            Terrible post even if meant in jest, very poor taste!!
                            stop showing off

Comment

Working...
                            X