Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

England manager Fabio Capello considers recall for rejuvenated QPR winger Shaun Wrigh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England manager Fabio Capello considers recall for rejuvenated QPR winger Shaun Wrigh

Inside Football: Fabio Capello close to picking winger for Euro 2012 clash.

More...

Not surprised, world class player
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Great news.

Only taken him 2 games in a QPR shirt to get people taking serious notice again.

This news will spur him on even more.

Unlucky Villa

Comment

IMO, even before he came to us I thought he was better than Walcott and Lennon who, IMO, are both hugely overrated and lack any end product once their pace has gotten them round a player.

With his new rejuvenated confidence, SWP will again become Englands 1st choice wight winger
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

SWP is an amazing player, just because he was city's reserves don't mean he aint better than Lennon, Walcott and all the rest of them!
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Didn't like this line;

Capello will also keep an eye on Joey Barton but he is understood to have been less impressed by his contribution so far.

Don't think Joeys face fits for England which is an 'old boys' club, Lumpalard etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
              Didn't like this line;

Capello will also keep an eye on Joey Barton but he is understood to have been less impressed by his contribution so far.

Don't think Joeys face fits for England which is an 'old boys' club, Lumpalard etc.
              I think that post capello he'll have more chance but I'm hoping that he performs to a level that capello can't ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                Didn't like this line;

Nail on head mate.

Comment

Having players now that will actually be known as 'QPR and England' and current at that, definately means and shows everyone we are back.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Reason england don't win anything is partly down to being soft as ****. Poor country aswell ATM. I'm having one of those days. Lampard hasn't performed for our country for a few years yet still gets the nod.
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Bl**dy hell this is great news,not only for SWP but for the club too.Players knowing if they sign for us they can still have international ambitions.This season gets better and better.
                      We're not still in February last season are we,and this is one huge communal dream.
                      Who was our last current England player? Sir Les?

Comment

He is a quality player, but world class, he is not. The word gets way over-used in football today. Worthy of a place in the England squad, for sure, but then again...It is only England, and not Spain.
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                          He is a quality player, but world class, he is not. The word gets way over-used in football today. Worthy of a place in the England squad, for sure, but then again...It is only England, and not Spain.

"World class", for me, should only be used for the top few players in each position, ie Valdes, Buffon, Vidic, Sergio Ramo, Messi, Xavi, Fabregas, Villa, Rooney etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                            This. We as a footballing nation I wouldn't say has World class players. I would guess there are maybe only 25 'world class' players in existence right now. Bit like the word 'legend' which used to be restricted to dead people. Now everyone is a LEGERND.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                              This. We as a footballing nation I wouldn't say has World class players. I would guess there are maybe only 25 'world class' players in existence right now. Bit like the word 'legend' which used to be restricted to dead people. Now everyone is a LEGERND.
                              Althuogh i am generally in agreement with your comment mate, I have to say that, IMO, Rooney, Hart and Cashley are world class players. With Wilshere showing potential that he may develop into a world class player 1 day too. Other than that though, i dont think we have any.

Comment

Working...
                              X