Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very proud of the lads performance and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very proud of the lads performance and...

to be fair I have to give a special mention about Ali Faurlins performance today.

I have questioned the start he had made to life in the premier league. I think a few of us even questioned his place in the starting line up what with Barton signing but in the last 2 games he has been quality. Scored a superb goal but his passing, 1st touch and coolness on the ball was a joy to watch. Him and Derry really do complement each other and it's giving barton a fairly free role with swp and Adel. Making it near on impossible to defend against us.

Anyway I get plenty of stick on this board for making poor statements but I just say what I think. I would love to be proved wrong about Mackie but tbh I have never questioned Faurlins ability just his form which he has turned around full circle.

With our strongest starting 11 there is no reason we can't give chels cum a real game as the only 2 teams that are untouchable r the 2 manchester clubs and I think we could upset our neighbours which would be extra special.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Fair play for this one weare
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Fair comments Weare and welcome back. I hope you'll be proved wrong about Mackie but only time will tell.

Comment

The movement from the players is just a joy to watch,and today we added goals.
        Absolutely superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        ps. So wished Derry's header in the first few minutes had gone in.

Comment

Working...
        X