Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulham fans looking forward to our visit

Taken from some Fulham site about a cottage or something

What does concern me is the club not taking the risk certain games pose seriously imo, this being one of them. 99% of the time its no bother but for QPR we all know they're bother and your going to risk getting kids and mums and the like all mixed up together with QPR who even QPR wont sell a ticket to. Whats more, no tourist has no idea that QPR are having a jealous hissy fit and are supported by the brain dead of London.

Read more: http://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/topics/...#ixzz1Y3fPXbjw

sounds to me like the fulham fans are shiteing themselves! i really dont think there will be much trouble at this match lets face these are fulham fans after all said and done!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

There will be trouble. We aint played them for ages!

Comment

This made me laugh, taken from a post on that site

"Whatever solution they decide or if they just keep it the same,probably nothing will effect the atmosphere at games, as thats the fans, most fulham fans are elderly or families, or just plain boring (some old lady, row behind me but a few seats to the side, had the cheek to ask me to sit down and quit my chanting"

Read more: http://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/topics/...#ixzz1Y6VeD2Bi
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I have bought three tickets in neutral section as a Fulham member. Hate it but as a Norwegian living in Sweden, that was the only way to get tickets without paying the doubbel

Comment

"How many season ticket holders do we actually have? Possibly about 15,000. Depending on the away team, they bring around 3-4,000. Which still leaves 6-7,000 seats for casual fans, tourists or members. Come out of Putney Bridge station and the touts (who are members) try and flog their tickets to anyone. QPR will have 6,000 fans there on the day. Fulham are more interested in putting bums on seats than safety. The last time I saw any kind of segregation in the Putney End was a few years back against Sunderland. The club knows that there are not enough regular home fans to fill the stadium. Come on have you seen our facilities? Mo runs a tight ship, end of!"

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
              sounds to me like the fulham fans are shiteing themselves! i really dont think there will be much trouble at this match lets face these are fulham fans after all said and done!
              Cant see anything too serious kicking off, a few mates/acquiantances of mine fancy themselves as abit of a "Foolham Yoof" and believe you me if a bloke with a bicep bigger than 6 inches around and a half husky voice told em to jump they would instantly be giving suggestions as to how high they could go.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

There will be trouble! at the last Fulham-Rangers game there was **** loads of grief.This is going to be Watford all over again. When will these teams learn to give out a decent allocation. if it kicks off Fulham will only have thereselves to blame? for not using their loaf and providing a proper allocation.

Comment

Im amazed reading their thread on their derby with Chelsea next wednesday in the cup they think taking 3000 fans to the bridge is a good show thats only half the tickets they have been given

Comment

Working...
                  X