do you agree with this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you agree with this?

This domain name is available, own it today. Affordable payment options. Fast and professional service.

I agree that he will need to step up and chip in with a few, yes, as all our attacking payers do. But that article states:

"If they are to survive in the Premier League, they are going to need their talisman to step up and show them the way in front of goal, whilst leaving the creativity to the new recruits."

Which, IMO, is totally wrong. We aren't reliant upon Adel at all anymore. The likes of SWP, Bothroyd and Campbell will all get their fair share of goals (my guess is just shy of 20 between the 3 of them). If anybody needs to "step up and show us the way in front of goal" its Both as he is our main striker. Adel will be vital, dont get me wrong, but i dont agree that he needs to lead the way with goals.
    Last edited by MattyRangers; 14-09-2011, 02:03 PM. Reason: Spelt "chip" as "chin" .. oops!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      I agree that he will need to step up and chin in with a few, yes, as all our attacking payers do. But that article states:

"If they are to survive in the Premier League, they are going to need their talisman to step up and show them the way in front of goal, whilst leaving the creativity to the new recruits."

which, IMO, is totally wrong. We arent reliant upon Adel at all anymore. The likes of SWP, Bothroyd and Campbell will all get their fair share of goal (my guess is just shy of 20 between the 3 of them). If anybody needs to "step up and show us the way in front of goal" its Both as he is our main striker. Adel will be vital, dont get me wrong, but i dont agree that he needs to lead the way with goals.
      Couldn't have put it better myself
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Wotta dopey article. Adel has only just come back from a fast, and the team have only played ONE game together. Come back in a couple of months.

Comment

Article is written way too early, writing off DJ after 90 minutes of football.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post
            Article is written way too early, writing off DJ after 90 minutes of football.
            10mins
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

NO

Comment

Working...
              X